Texas Hunting Forum

Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl.

Posted By: sprigman

Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/22/12 06:54 PM

This morning a guy named Will C. did something real stupid. He's about 25-30 and duck hunts around Ellis County/Johnson County line west of Maypearl. He drives a white Excursion with a black front end replacement. Short little feller with a goatee.

Seems there was some confusion this morning over who had permission to be on a place and he decided to handle it by driving up and shooting his shotgun into our decoys three times. We decided to just back down and not cross this guy and so we pulled our dekes. After the situation had settled down one of my buddies decided to walk up to him while he was in his truck and tell him how stupid he was. Will C. decided to put a handgun in my buddy's face. Not cool. Sherrif has been called. Haven't decided how to handle this quite yet.

We have been hunting this place for 6-7 years and have known that the landowner gives permission to others. Last night we called the landowner and he said go ahead that the other guys haven't called so they wouldn't be out there. Haven't talked to the landlord yet.
Posted By: FreerOrBust

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/22/12 06:57 PM

hope he goes down
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/22/12 07:31 PM

I would never do subleases period

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/22/12 07:34 PM

hanged rifle
Posted By: #Hayraker

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/22/12 07:39 PM

The first thing I would do is post his first name, last initial along with where he is from on THF
Posted By: wal1809

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/22/12 10:01 PM

What did the Sheriff's Deputy say? Furthermore what did the landowner say about it?
Posted By: Jeff Elder

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/22/12 10:07 PM

Will C. is a bad mother. He hunts with 13 wigeon decoys and he dont play!!! Shot a man once for blowing his call to loud
Posted By: Texsun

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/22/12 11:44 PM

lmao.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/23/12 08:31 PM

Any news on El pistolero??
Posted By: elcasador

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/23/12 10:08 PM

Sounds like somone needs to strap on some boxing gloves and give him a good old fashioned butt whoopin! Let me know if you need some gloves or a fighter. I'm your huckleberry!

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/23/12 10:12 PM

You wouldn't last 5 minutes against Will C

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/23/12 10:19 PM

Will C don't swap licks, he just pulls his smoke wagon
Posted By: ishootspoonies

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/23/12 11:21 PM

Will C beat the crap outta Chuck Norris once.
Posted By: 940AC

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 12:46 AM

When Will C. hunts... the ducks flock to him.
Posted By: Double 6

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 01:18 AM

Something similar happened to Jim Larson and I down below Baird several years ago. Got real nasty.
A JP here in town told me one could file terrestic threat charges against him.
I believe its in the TPWL hunting season rule book on this charge. I don't a book or I would tell you the page its on.
Posted By: Erichugh22

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 01:35 AM

Mosquitos don't bite will c. Purely out of respect
Posted By: duckbill

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 01:39 AM

One time Will C. intentionally missed a shot on a decoying duck, just to see what it feels like.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 01:41 AM

The reason I run wood decoys is because Will C came on my family ranch and shot and sanke all my decoys, he said I was poaching his lease.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 02:02 AM

There was once a street named after Will C. It was quickly changed because noone crosses Will C and lives.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 02:04 AM

Will C bit a CBR for getting to close to his ducks.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 02:09 AM

Will C once got checked by a Federal Game Warden. He had no plug, lead shot, and was over his limit. the Warden was lucky enough to get off with a warning.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 02:12 AM

Will C doesn't worship the duck gods. he trained them.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: ishootspoonies
Will C once got checked by a Federal Game Warden. He had no plug, lead shot, and was over his limit. the Warden was lucky enough to get off with a warning.

That how he rolls
Posted By: Trout-killer

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 02:25 AM

Will C sunk the titanic, raised it and threw it into an iceberg to cover his tracks.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 02:30 AM

Will C doesnt worry about finding the X. The X finds him.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 02:33 AM

Will C doesn't clean his birds. They fall plucked and wrapped in bacon.
Posted By: tx outlaw

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 02:36 AM

Will C doesn't go hunting, because that implies the possibility of failure. Will C goes killing.
Posted By: ChrisTZ71

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 02:36 AM

This is hilarious!!! You guys are killing me! The ones about the Fed warden and Titanic had me laughing out loud, literally!!!
Posted By: strobes

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 05:04 PM

Will C is not his real name but legend says that it's him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18VkI0uDxE
Posted By: SweetTea

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 05:42 PM

Will C has never walked thru a spiderweb... ever.
Posted By: Blake E.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 10:06 PM

Angelia Jole, The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Jenifer Aniston, and Will C. These are all people on my list that my wife agrees would not be cheating.
Posted By: longhorn_cop

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 10:41 PM

Will C is Keith Stone's daddy and brother of the most interesting man in the world.
But neither jack with Willy C!

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/24/12 11:57 PM

I like key stone
Posted By: elcasador

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/26/12 04:31 PM

LMBO!!!
Posted By: Cast

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/26/12 05:08 PM

Will C has tugged on Superman's cape. Twice. And he always pees into the wind.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/26/12 05:10 PM

Will C. does not adjust to the wind... the wind adjusts to Will C.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/26/12 05:46 PM

Killing men is my specialty. I look at it as a business proposition, and I think I have a corner on the market. -- Will C.
Posted By: Rob Robertson

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/26/12 06:40 PM

Did Will C hunt in North Carolina This weekend?

Sanford, N.C. — A Broadway man was seriously wounded Tuesday evening while hunting in Lee County, authorities said.

Robert Matthew Devitto, 26, was found by friends shortly after 8 p.m. after he failed to return home after going out alone on a duck hunting trip. They found him on North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission game lands on Lower River Road near Gunter Road, authorities said.

Devitto was airlifted to WakeMed in Raleigh, where he was listed in critical condition Wednesday.

The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the shooting, and authorities said they haven't determined if it was an accident or if he was wounded in a confrontation with another hunter. Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at 919-775-5531 of leave an anonymous tip at 919-718-4577.

Read on Wral website the young man was taken off life support around 1pm 12/21 Friday and passed away ... case is now being investigated as a homicide. Prayers to his family and friends

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/26/12 08:49 PM

All of you guys that have been talking trash on Will C, don't be surprised when he and Chuck Norris kick your doors in!!! I heard no one bashes Will C and lives to laugh about it!
Posted By: Coot Hammer

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/26/12 09:19 PM

Will C. is what Willis was talkin bout!
Posted By: Will C

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/26/12 11:31 PM

I was nowhere near North Carolina.

Originally Posted By: Rob Robertson
Did Will C hunt in North Carolina This weekend?

Sanford, N.C. — A Broadway man was seriously wounded Tuesday evening while hunting in Lee County, authorities said.

Robert Matthew Devitto, 26, was found by friends shortly after 8 p.m. after he failed to return home after going out alone on a duck hunting trip. They found him on North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission game lands on Lower River Road near Gunter Road, authorities said.

Devitto was airlifted to WakeMed in Raleigh, where he was listed in critical condition Wednesday.

The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the shooting, and authorities said they haven't determined if it was an accident or if he was wounded in a confrontation with another hunter. Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at 919-775-5531 of leave an anonymous tip at 919-718-4577.

Read on Wral website the young man was taken off life support around 1pm 12/21 Friday and passed away ... case is now being investigated as a homicide. Prayers to his family and friends
Posted By: Ben Lilly

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 05:04 PM

They once tried to carve Will C's face into Mt. Rushmore, but the granite wasn't hard enough.
Posted By: QuackKilla

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: TravelSports1
They once tried to carve Will C's face into Mt. Rushmore, but the granite wasn't hard enough.

That's funny right there.
Posted By: David Maas

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 07:58 PM

Will C. is 1/8th Cherokee, this has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate an Indian.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 08:11 PM

Once, in an act of desperation and fear I opened a can of whoop azz on a man....Will C popped out.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By: David Maas
Will C. is 1/8th Cherokee, this has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate an Indian.

"Indians" are from Indiana. Cherokees are Native Americans.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: QuackKilla

Try playing along.
Posted By: wal1809

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 09:16 PM

I keep looking at this in hopes somebody actually knows Will C

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: duckbill

Try playing along.

Playing along with racism? No thank you.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 09:59 PM

Try playing along.

roflmao
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 10:04 PM

Try playing along.

Actually wouldn't someone from Indiana be an Indianian? Classification of people is inherently discriminatory.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: WAL1809
I keep looking at this in hopes somebody actually knows Will C

You and me both!!! I also have hopes that Will C (the real one) pops up!

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 10:50 PM

Try playing along.

American Indian Movement Lighten up princess, no one is being racist. And they are called Hoosiers in Indiana, lol.
Posted By: WatersFowler

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 10:53 PM

When it comes to duck hunting, Will C. has the best that money can buy for everything......

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/27/12 11:17 PM

I think he meant to say injun
Posted By: FowledUp

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 12:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Hayraker

I call em Red Skins, is that wrong?

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 12:37 AM

Mr. Hayraker, you sir, are being reported! You're probably one of those fancy country club types...probably even shoot ducks at the country club too.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 12:50 AM

My cousin married a Navaho(sp?). I call her an indian all the time. She's cool with it confused2

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 01:04 AM

Mr. Hayraker, you sir, are being reported! You're probably one of those fancy country club types...probably even shoot ducks at the country club too.

"Fancy" "those" "Country Club Type" ...sounds like someone is being discriminated against!

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 01:13 AM

If he's not being discriminated against, he's certainly being profiled. I am reporting QuackKilla for profiling.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 01:14 AM

Profiling is wrong

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: WatersFowler
When it comes to duck hunting, Will C. has the best that money can buy for everything......

He must roll with that other kid on here
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 01:51 AM

Just got a call from old enemy, wants me to tell you fellows that you had better learn to spell his name, it's "Wilcie"

Got it Wilcie
Posted By: Erichugh22

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 01:52 AM

Quackkilla needs to get his panties out of a wad
Posted By: Gamer

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 01:57 AM

Will C is a dumbass!

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Trout-killer
My cousin married a Navaho(sp?). I call her an indian all the time. She's cool with it confused2

We don't really count the Navajo as real Native Americans. Probably why she's okay with you calling her that.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 02:06 AM

We don't really count the Navajo as real Native Americans. Probably why she's okay with you calling her that.

Consider yourself reported. Discriminating between Indian tribes is strictly prohibited.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: ishootspoonies

Consider yourself reported. Discriminating between Indian tribes is strictly prohibited.

That's two

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 02:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Gamer
Will C is a dumbass!

clap
Posted By: lakewaydr50

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 04:03 AM

Does anybody no if Will C drinks Dos Equis?

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 04:23 AM

No, but he has starred in a few Tres Equis movies.

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 04:29 AM

Originally Posted By: TravelSports1
No, but he has starred in a few Tres Equis movies.

LMFAO!!!! Too frickin funny!!!!
Posted By: GreyDuck

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 05:18 AM

Quackkilla is Will C's husband.

Quackkilla does not discriminate.
Posted By: Foldinwingz

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 07:04 AM

Will C. dosent have any reeds in his duck call and has won every contest he's been in.
Posted By: flajack

Re: Anybody know a guy named Will C.??? Hunts around Maypearl. - 12/28/12 08:08 AM

Will C has inside jokes with people he has never met.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum