Texas Hunting Forum

Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again?

Posted By: Shelby Holderfield

Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/23/11 09:44 PM

What do yall think of my spot you think I could do well a fourth day there? killed 11 limits in 3 days think I can hunt it again just want some opinions please.

Posted By: Brian R.

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/23/11 10:51 PM

LOL. Not anymore... I have a feeling that someone else might be there before you now.

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/23/11 11:03 PM

Dude there are thousands of birds in there getting out of rough water I'll b there tomorrow at 6 ready to blast somemore limits

Posted By: Guy

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/23/11 11:36 PM

loser8

Posted By: BMowatt

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/23/11 11:53 PM

there WAS thousands of birds, now there will be thousands of barnies looking for said thousands of birds

Posted By: Ridn9high

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/23/11 11:56 PM

If your pin is on private............then maybe. I know there aren't 1000's on Preston point in any of those coves.

Posted By: thefish

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/24/11 02:38 AM

Once a douche....always a douhe.

Posted By: madhatr02

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/24/11 03:20 AM

Internet scouting is a myth I know this post is a joke but i bet if it wasn't u would have less than 2 new groups and that area looks big enough to support it with 1000's of birds .

Posted By: DuckSausage

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/24/11 04:17 AM

I'd say yes, considering the # of birds we've killed on the cove to the east of you. We set-up just outside of the tires and whack'em!

Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/24/11 01:45 PM

U too close to Jj

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/24/11 04:05 PM

There is a flock a canadians that hang out around the corner in light house every morning. Might wanna try to get them early.

Sausage- guess you are the one who killed my two pet mallards off the tires. I would feed them every morning with a good loaf of wonder bread lol

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/26/11 07:41 PM

lol who is JJ??? and that was a reply to someone's smart post on my pics

Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/26/11 08:56 PM

Again, u way too close to JJ

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/26/11 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By: beaversnipe
Again, u way too close to JJ

clap

I'm glad I'm on the north part of the lake and JJ is on the South. The birds pass me before getting to him woot

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/27/11 01:09 AM

who is jj? haven't seen that dude lately, just hear he likes to talk trash about me but again haven't heard from him

Posted By: wlgorman

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/27/11 09:38 PM

If I was on the duks-r-us crew i'd be rethinking one of my guides. Bad business to have a 'once a douche-always a douche' douche'ing it up where thousands can see, on a regular basis.

Posted By: sptaylor

Re: Been hunting here the past couple days, think i can hunt it again? - 12/27/11 09:46 PM

marina mallards taste better

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum