Texas Hunting Forum

Edge Quiver Magnet

Posted By: Spacemonkey

Edge Quiver Magnet - 12/19/11 03:02 AM

So do any of yall use the Edge Quiver magnet to put some ripples in your deeks?

Are they worth it? Or are they a piece of junk? Look pretty shoddy from what i can tell. I was given a couple as a gift today and am debating on returning them.

Link to Edge Quiver Magnet at Cabelas Site

Posted By: Aggieduck

Re: Edge Quiver Magnet - 12/19/11 03:12 AM

I have the small one and a buddy ha the magnum one says the battery goes fast. I always like to have one just incase its glass nothing better than ripples. The little grey one lasts while on one set of batteries.

Posted By: Txduckgunner

Re: Edge Quiver Magnet - 12/19/11 03:20 AM

They are good to have on hand, just be sure to buy good batteries.

Posted By: Guy

Re: Edge Quiver Magnet - 12/19/11 04:37 AM

Spend the extra $$ and get the Quiver Butt..

Posted By: Guy

Re: Edge Quiver Magnet - 12/19/11 04:38 AM

Posted By: fanatiquack

Re: Edge Quiver Magnet - 12/19/11 04:47 AM

I heard there were directions somewhere on this forum on how to make a feeding butt with a hose spitting water. Can't find it. Much obliged if somewhere could share the link.

Posted By: zippo

Re: Edge Quiver Magnet - 12/19/11 05:44 AM

Originally Posted By: fanatiquack
I heard there were directions somewhere on this forum on how to make a feeding butt with a hose spitting water. Can't find it. Much obliged if somewhere could share the link.

+1 on that the mojo that sits on the water is heavy when your walking

Posted By: Marcstar

Re: Edge Quiver Magnet - 12/19/11 02:38 PM

I have one of these and two quiver butts. The quiver butts won't last you but a few seasons. One of mine is just a butt decoy now. The magnet actually produces more movement. I like to place them in the middle of other decoys...or in the case of the magnet next to another decoy in the center. So I'll have two...one for the deks on the left and one for the deks on the right.

Posted By: Spacemonkey

Re: Edge Quiver Magnet - 12/20/11 01:33 AM

sweet, well i guess i will keep them and give them a try then. Thanks guys. Ill wait on the quiver butt for now and try out the magnets.

Posted By: Cody Malone

Re: Edge Quiver Magnet - 12/20/11 01:57 AM

They eat batteries but do their job!

Posted By: Farvafire

Re: Edge Quiver Magnet - 12/20/11 02:04 AM

I have used the same batteries for my three for the last three years. Put them out almost every time. I try to keep the magnet to decoy ratio 1:3 or 4. Energizer rechargeable is the only way to go. Works for the headlamp too. Just slap them in the charger after the hunt and the next morning your gtg. During the summer i charge them once a month.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum