Texas Hunting Forum

Upcoming Hunting Show that I was a part of...

Posted By: Son of a Blitch

Upcoming Hunting Show that I was a part of... - 04/11/23 08:03 PM

Hello everyone - I wanted to share the trailer for an upcoming TV show that I was a part of with N.onT.ypical Outdoorsman TV.

I was asked to be a mentor for this hunt. I sat with two new(ish) hunters, and also filmed the hunts (along with my wife, Meg).

My company, Map My Ranch, also provided maps for the hunt at the Why Not? Ranch.

It was an amazing time, and we got to enjoy an incredible meal from Jesse Griffiths (Dai Due, The Hog Book, The New School of Traditional Cookery) and his buddy Mason Huffman (Jester King head chef, NSTC)

Mark your calendars for April 24th as Episode 4 airs on Pursuit Channel!

"In this episode you will see a collaboration between Outdoor Stewards of Conservation Foundation, N.onT.ypical Outdoorsman TV, Texas Parks and Wildlife, Map My Ranch, and others as we conduct a good 'ol fashioned hog hunt." -Eric Morris

PS - I also recently hosted a podcast with Jim Curcuruto from OSCF. Upcoming podcasts this year will also include Eric Morris (host) Mason Huffman and Jesse Griffiths|
Please go to my youtube page and subscribe to get updates when those are ready to watch (or to listen to).... youtube.com/@sonofablitch
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum