Texas Hunting Forum

Last Evenings Two-fer

Posted By: 218 Bee

Last Evenings Two-fer - 01/15/21 11:35 PM

Just at dark yesterday evening, I got into a little running gunbattle with a sounder of 12 hogs and ten piglets. I didn't bother with pics as I was losing the light fast, so I grabbed a couple of snaps today while I was checking cattle.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Mark
Posted By: BbarVRanch

Re: Last Evenings Two-fer - 01/15/21 11:57 PM

Good Shooting! smile
Posted By: Tortoise2187

Re: Last Evenings Two-fer - 01/16/21 01:23 AM

What were you using? I haven't been apart of the forum long but you're the first with a lever gun.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Last Evenings Two-fer - 01/16/21 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by 218 Bee
Just at dark yesterday evening, I got into a little running gunbattle with a sounder of 12 hogs and ten piglets.

They had guns?! I'm gonna have to rethink this pig hunting business. grin Just kidding! Well done.

Re: Last Evenings Two-fer - 01/16/21 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by Tortoise2187
What were you using? I haven't been apart of the forum long but you're the first with a lever gun.

In the interest of full disclosure, those were both killed with a bolt gun...I just happened to have that Marlin onboard my UTV and used it for scale in the pics.

But I shoot 'em with bolt rifles, levers, double rifles, shotguns...I'll use a rock if they'll hold still for it!

Mark

Re: Last Evenings Two-fer - 01/16/21 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
Originally Posted by 218 Bee
Just at dark yesterday evening, I got into a little running gunbattle with a sounder of 12 hogs and ten piglets.

They had guns?! I'm gonna have to rethink this pig hunting business. grin Just kidding! Well done.

Maybe not my best choice, of words, Creek! Likely sounded like a gunbattle to the neighbors, though...

Mark
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Last Evenings Two-fer - 01/16/21 01:58 PM

Nice
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum