Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a Hog Hunt

Posted By: jlewislandman

Looking for a Hog Hunt - 09/30/20 11:47 PM

My brothers and I are looking to take my father on a hog hunting trip this December/January. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can go for a hog hunt, possible overnight trip? Looking for locations near, or within a few hours of the Houston area...

Any suggestions?

-Jason
Posted By: cos

Re: Looking for a Hog Hunt - 10/01/20 02:38 AM

thermaloutfitters.com
Posted By: jlewislandman

Re: Looking for a Hog Hunt - 10/01/20 08:34 PM

Looks like these guy's are having website issues...can seem to get any pages to load, otherthan their Instagram page.

Moreover, none of us have NV on our rifles, so we are looking for more of a dusk hunt...possibly a location with feeders...
Posted By: TenTenWhitetails

Re: Looking for a Hog Hunt - 10/01/20 09:27 PM

We can set you up in Vanderpool, Texas.
Posted By: cos

Re: Looking for a Hog Hunt - 10/01/20 10:38 PM

Give Joey a call at thermaloutfitters. He may furnish rifles with thermals.
Posted By: anacacho

Re: Looking for a Hog Hunt - 10/12/20 03:01 PM

We (Anacacho Hunting) are loaded with hogs and we will be opening up for commercial hunting for the first time in January. We offer all-inclusive, full-service hog hunts and specialize in top-notch service. We are located off HWY 90 near Uvalde--a straight shot from Houston Check out our website: Anacacho Hog Hunts
Posted By: Hogz

Re: Looking for a Hog Hunt - 10/13/20 12:01 PM

Check out Hunters Creek Ranch in Mt Vernon, TX. They may be able to squeeze you in. They book up pretty fast (says a lot about how good this place is). But, They just expanded the ranch so there is more areas to hunt.

We've been making the trip there from Nebraska for the past 9yrs now. (again, says a lot about how good this place is)

Hard to beat their prices. For $295/day, you get 2 pigs per day, 2 meals per day and room and board. For an extra fee, you can even hunt them with dogs!

www.hunterscreekranchtx.com
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum