Texas Hunting Forum

Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out...

Posted By: Pig_Popper

Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out... - 05/14/18 08:39 PM

Word on the street is that our ancestors introduced the pig to America as a food source and it went feral from there....

It could happen again I suppose as that “history repeats itself” saying goes.

I advise you use more than a .223 on these
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out... - 05/14/18 08:52 PM

The shotty will take em down no problem
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out... - 05/15/18 10:52 AM

Which one is named Bertha? bolt
Posted By: mikei

Re: Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out... - 05/15/18 11:13 AM

Dang! I wonder if they use a home gym or one of the commercial ones to get those bikini bodies sculpted so well?
Posted By: Cast

Re: Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out... - 05/15/18 02:53 PM

Big back straps.
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out... - 05/15/18 05:25 PM

Yeah, backstrap from HELL!!!!!
Posted By: mikei

Re: Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out... - 05/15/18 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: pigplinker

pigplinker, I want to know which one is named Hillary. The shape looks familiar. . . smirk
Posted By: I Am Barabbas

Re: Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out... - 05/16/18 01:32 AM

They look like what every chihuahua wants to be.
Posted By: drycreek3189

Re: Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out... - 05/16/18 01:38 AM

Buy a Christmas ham and eat until Easter !
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out... - 05/16/18 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: mikei
Originally Posted By: pigplinker

pigplinker, I want to know which one is named Hillary. The shape looks familiar. . . smirk

I didn't see any Elephant Ankles!! roflmao
Posted By: der Teufel

Re: Be on the lookout for Mutated Pigs your next time out... - 05/16/18 08:23 PM

Wow! Wouldn't want to run into one of those in a dark alley.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum