Texas Hunting Forum

Few more kills...

Posted By: Tx_Lane95

Few more kills... - 03/19/18 01:37 PM

Went out last Friday and got in on some pigs. I’m really enjoying the new suppressor.

Gear:
6.8 spc
Hornady 120g sst
Pulsar XP50
Yankee Hill Nitro 30
Reaper rest

Re: Few more kills... - 03/19/18 01:38 PM

Re: Few more kills... - 03/19/18 01:39 PM

Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: Few more kills... - 03/19/18 01:46 PM

Trophy boar Congratulations
rifle taz
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: Few more kills... - 03/19/18 01:51 PM

Nice Job!

Had a good chuckle from the images and the use of perspective. In the first, the rifle looks to be pointed at your back. In the second, you seem to be needing to hold it in place to keep from repeating what happened in the first. By the third image, you and the rifle have apparently reached an understanding. Glad y'all are finally getting along!
Posted By: Bar-D

Re: Few more kills... - 03/19/18 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Double Naught Spy
Nice Job!

Had a good chuckle from the images and the use of perspective. In the first, the rifle looks to be pointed at your back. In the second, you seem to be needing to hold it in place to keep from repeating what happened in the first. By the third image, you and the rifle have apparently reached an understanding. Glad y'all are finally getting along!

Saw it the same way DNS. Just goes to show you perspective is everything. Nice setup TX_Lane95. Contrats on the hogs.

Re: Few more kills... - 03/19/18 03:32 PM

Hadn’t noticed that but y’all are right. Haha
Posted By: Midwaytmm

Re: Few more kills... - 03/19/18 07:22 PM

How you like the nitro ?

Re: Few more kills... - 03/19/18 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Midwaytmm
How you like the nitro ?

I am very impressed. It’s my first suppressor so I can’t compare to others but I have no complaints so far. It has been a game changer for me.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum