Texas Hunting Forum

FIRST KILLS EVER WITH THE PULSAR XP50LRF

Posted By: Texaslawman

FIRST KILLS EVER WITH THE PULSAR XP50LRF - 02/10/18 05:26 PM

I was fortunate enough to be the first person to take the new xP50LRF into the field and hunt with it. These are prototypes and some changes may be made before final release mid summer. The weather conditions were terrible so the laser range finder was a very handy tool.

Posted By: Dalee7892

Re: FIRST KILLS EVER WITH THE PULSAR XP50LRF - 02/10/18 06:12 PM

Great info, looking forward for MORE.
Posted By: Retired Sgt. Gilliam

Re: FIRST KILLS EVER WITH THE PULSAR XP50LRF - 02/10/18 06:35 PM

Nice
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: FIRST KILLS EVER WITH THE PULSAR XP50LRF - 02/10/18 06:40 PM

Great shooting
Super video
Met Dustin last fall, super guy ,,, and pig killer

rifle taz taz taz taz taz taz taz taz taz :tap

rifle taz taz taz taz taz taz taz taz taz taz
Posted By: fr3db3ar

Re: FIRST KILLS EVER WITH THE PULSAR XP50LRF - 02/12/18 01:07 AM

Should be able to use rf and pip at the same time if it's like the apex.
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: FIRST KILLS EVER WITH THE PULSAR XP50LRF - 02/12/18 03:13 PM

Good shooting.
Posted By: CharlieCTx

Re: FIRST KILLS EVER WITH THE PULSAR XP50LRF - 02/12/18 08:44 PM

Very interesting indeed, but the price difference is more than a little bit of adder. If you're shooting a proper hog caliber (I"ll let everyone argue over what that is...) and given the distance of most hog shots, I think I'd be challenged a bit to justify that. Certainly very handy if you're longer distance shooting, just don't know how many of us are doing that at night.
Posted By: Texaslawman

Re: FIRST KILLS EVER WITH THE PULSAR XP50LRF - 02/13/18 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: CharlieCTx
Very interesting indeed, but the price difference is more than a little bit of adder. If you're shooting a proper hog caliber (I"ll let everyone argue over what that is...) and given the distance of most hog shots, I think I'd be challenged a bit to justify that. Certainly very handy if you're longer distance shooting, just don't know how many of us are doing that at night.

The problem is not long range. The problem is with thermal it's difficult to judge distance even with good conditions, with conditions like we had in this video It was hard to tell if it was a large pig at 200 yards or an armadillo at 40 yards. I think it is a very handy tool for any thermal.
Posted By: redhaze

Re: FIRST KILLS EVER WITH THE PULSAR XP50LRF - 02/14/18 11:28 AM

Thanks for the info.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum