Texas Hunting Forum

Killed me some pigs!!!

Posted By: TAT

Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/22/17 08:03 PM

Have had a lot in on my game cams lately and was finally able to connect with a few. First one came out at my feeder right before dark. 170 yard head shot!!! The other 5 I got the next morning. They were in front of my stand! Only about a 50 yard shot. Got the two big ones with one shot and the 3 babies with my .40 when I went down to get the pigs. Trying to put a dent in them. 6 in a weekend isn't horrible but it's gonna take more than that!!

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/22/17 08:05 PM

Sorry for the sideways pics. Had better of the 5 but they wouldn't load from my phone.
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/22/17 08:05 PM

Nice.
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/22/17 08:13 PM

Nicely done.
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/22/17 09:05 PM

I see a pig backpack in the second picture or is mutated. rofl
Posted By: Justin DuBose

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/22/17 09:15 PM

Good Job
Posted By: tworod

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/22/17 09:44 PM

nice job
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/22/17 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: hook_n_line
I see a pig backpack in the second picture or is mutated. rofl
confused2
Posted By: Bar-D

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/22/17 11:24 PM

Booyah!
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/22/17 11:30 PM

Nice shooting...
Posted By: mikei

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/23/17 02:41 AM

Keep on rackin' and stackin' 'em! banana banana banana
Posted By: der Teufel

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/23/17 03:17 AM

Originally Posted By: TAT
6 in a weekend isn't horrible but it's gonna take more than that!!

True, but keep up the good fight!

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/23/17 03:59 AM

Doing my best! There was one whole road that looked like it had been disc up! suckers have been getting me bad. If I can't get them moved out I'll be hollering at Ramsey to come bust some at night.

Sapper, after deer season is over you have an open invite if you have time to come bust some! I know you stay busy but invites open ended bud.

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/23/17 04:09 AM

When I was younger it was so much fun to bust pigs. We would see them in sulpher and whit oak bottom but never in town towards mount Vernon. Now they are in my parents back yard sometimes. Running wild in purley as you can see on my land. Everywhere. My lease,east of Abilene we never saw any pigs when I was 19 and first got on there. Now I'm 36 and same thing. Pigs all over. I was probably 25 before we saw one at feeder for the first time. Just come and go and fun to shoot. Now they are work. Lol. Still better tHan regular work anyday.

After deer season I wouldn't mind taking someone's youngster and parent out to try and get their first pig! Time permitting but I can usually make some time though for something like that!!! So forum members hit me up if you know someone or you yourself have kid who would like to kill a pig! I'll do my best to make it happen. I have a backup plan too if we can't find them in my place!
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/23/17 04:12 AM

Good job
up

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/23/17 03:58 PM

I see what you did there! Lol
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/23/17 04:10 PM

Keep after them! Good job!

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/23/17 04:38 PM

Headed out later today till Monday. We will see what happens. Gonna head to my land in north east Texas versus my lease by abiline. Tired of traffic on 20 on thanksgiving weekend! Lol. Hopefully stuff is moving. Bern pretty slow not counting pigs. Maybe the pressure I've had on them will move them out for a bit and the deer will start coming back to the food plots. I never give pigs a pass though. Ever! Lol
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/25/17 12:11 PM

All pigs need a warning shot right through the ear hole. Just to see if they are listening. cheers
Posted By: Sirrah243

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/27/17 06:46 PM

happy3
Posted By: Hogz

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/29/17 12:40 AM

Sa-Weet...
Good shooting!!

Re: Killed me some pigs!!! - 11/30/17 06:13 PM

Just recently had pigs back at my feeder since I shot those. Lots more deer on camera too at the feeder. Will leave out tonight to bust some pigs or buck this weekend!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum