Texas Hunting Forum

This is the big boy that I want..

Posted By: HansETX

This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/03/17 05:27 PM

There’s no telling how much this big guy weighs. I’ve caught him on camera twice and even had a thermal dot on him once, but he ran off before I could get a shot off. Let me tell ya, he makes those other hogs look tiny but I know for a fact (because I’ve seen them through my scope) that the others are well over 100 pounds each. This group doesn’t come often and they actually are coming over from the next property. I want to get this big boy just so I can weigh him. He's a bruiser..

Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/03/17 05:35 PM

Seen a big one the other day and when he turned to leave I gave him a parting gift. Texas Heart Shot right up the Bullseye.

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/03/17 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
Seen a big one the other day and when he turned to leave I gave him a parting gift. Texas Heart Shot right up the Bullseye.

Nice!
Posted By: Vern1

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/03/17 10:44 PM

Nice one, Yes Sir!
Looks like stumps for legs.
Posted By: kmon11

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/04/17 01:44 AM

Big hog for sure, good luck getting him

Sapper, are you saying the hog died from a pain in the butt?\\Shot a coyote at 75 yards one morning with the Grendel AR and there was no hole at all n the hide, facing away and when he flicked the tail to the side hit a direct bullseye.
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/04/17 03:35 PM

Nice hog.
Posted By: Bacon8tor

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/04/17 11:28 PM

Good luck keep after him. Don't forget to put a water hose up his [censored] before you weigh him to add 20 lbs.

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/04/17 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Bacon8tor
Good luck keep after him. Don't forget to put a water hose up his [censored] before you weigh him to add 20 lbs.

Lol, dang man! I thought I was the only one that knew that trick..
Posted By: yotehater

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/05/17 10:36 PM

That's not even 3 gallons. Give him at least 10 gallons for effect, that should add a few inches to the tape.

Some pig.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/06/17 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: yotehater
That's not even 3 gallons. Give him at least 10 gallons for effect, that should add a few inches to the tape.

Some pig.
clap
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/09/17 05:26 AM

eeks333 HansETX you can keep him in your neighborhood.I will keep an eye out in case he wonders over this way. With that new scope he maybe in trouble. up

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/09/17 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: pigplinker
eeks333 HansETX you can keep him in your neighborhood.I will keep an eye out in case he wonders over this way. With that new scope he maybe in trouble. up

Man, he may be out your way by now, I haven’t see him in a few weeks
Posted By: Sirrah243

Re: This is the big boy that I want.. - 11/09/17 06:35 PM

He looks like a black bear eek2
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum