Texas Hunting Forum

Hair Care Products.

Posted By: Stub

Hair Care Products. - 07/30/21 09:19 PM

Okay my hair has been gradually thinning for awhile now, so my lovely wife decided to buy me the Bosley Shampoo, Conditioner and whatever you call the crap you put on after you are out of the shower to make it look nice.

Well it Sux bang

I noticed that I am losing hair more rapidly since I started using it so I went on line to check out the reviews and a bunch of people are having the same problem, instead of slowing hair loss down it is accelerating the hair loss!!

I guess its hair transplant time or go cue ball on top.

Anybody using a product that is working?
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/30/21 11:01 PM

According to my wife, nurses used to say that a bald man has better uses for testosterone than growing hair on his head. I'm the last guy to give advice on this. I now buzz my hair 'cause it's still so thick I sweat buckets outside. But...have you thought about embracing the situation and just shaving your whole darn noggin?
Posted By: ep2621

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/30/21 11:59 PM

My hair line started receding when I wasn’t even 21. I’m 45 now and about a year and a half ago my barber told me “man you should just shave your head bald”
Others had told me that before but I never considered it until the person making money cutting my hair every other Thursday said it.

My vote goes to cue ball.

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
According to my wife, nurses used to say that a bald man has better uses for testosterone than growing hair on his head. I'm the last guy to give advice on this. I now buzz my hair 'cause it's still so thick I sweat buckets outside. But...have you thought about embracing the situation and just shaving your whole darn noggin?

Originally Posted by ep2621
My hair line started receding when I wasn’t even 21. I’m 45 now and about a year and a half ago my barber told me “man you should just shave your head bald”
Others had told me that before but I never considered it until the person making money cutting my hair every other Thursday said it.

My vote goes to cue ball.

To start with I have a big melon, hat size 7 3/4.

When I was a young kiddo probably around 8 years old in 1964 my grandpa offered to pay us boys and there was 6 of us $5.00 to get a burr haircut, now there are 9 kids in the family dad is in the Army and $5.00 was huge money for an 8 year old so I jumped on it. Turned out the top of my head looked like a mountain range and my friends starting calling me MT. Bushwa because it rhymed with my middle name Francois which is French and pronounced like France-wa.

More than likely my head shaved would probably be an ugly sight. Now if it comes down to having stringy hair brushed a certain way to cover bald spots, the razor will rear its ugly head
and cue ball city will be the look laugh
Posted By: jetdad

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 12:55 AM

Hair Club for Men.
Posted By: ep2621

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 01:00 AM

roflmao

Yea I had no hair on the top before. I would had to have a comb-over if I wanted to hide it.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 01:04 AM

get a golden colored wig.... whistle

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 01:24 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: soooo

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 10:55 AM

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 12:33 PM

It is laugh
Originally Posted by soooo
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Stub
Okay my hair has been gradually thinning for awhile now, so my lovely wife decided to buy me the Bosley Shampoo, Conditioner and whatever you call the crap you put on after you are out of the shower to make it look nice.

Well it Sux bang

I noticed that I am losing hair more rapidly since I started using it so I went on line to check out the reviews and a bunch of people are having the same problem, instead of slowing hair loss down it is accelerating the hair loss!!

I guess its hair transplant time or go cue ball on top.

Anybody using a product that is working?

Look into hair transplant, about 8K will usually fix you up in Dallas area
Posted By: Blank

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 01:49 PM

If you go bald in front, you think a lot.

If you go bald in back, you have sexx a lot

If you go bald all over like me, you just think about sexx a lot!!! Ask my wife.

roflmao
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Blank

If you go bald all over like me, you just think about sexx a lot!!! Ask my wife.

roflmao

I resemble this post.
Posted By: bjh

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Blank

roflmao

If you go bald in the front it is from being pushed off !!!!
If you go bald in the back it is from being pulled on it !!!!
Posted By: Blank

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 08:13 PM

You can imagine what they say about big ears tho!!!
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 08:13 PM

I am thinning but I still have enough for a full ponytail almost all gray but it's thick with plenty still on top. I use Tresemme extra volume shampoo and conditioner.

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
I am thinning but I still have enough for a full ponytail almost all gray but it's thick with plenty still on top. I use Tresemme extra volume shampoo and conditioner.

And we've come to this. Men sharing what shampoo they use.

I'm calling bs on "plenty still on top" without pictures.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Hair Care Products. - 07/31/21 11:48 PM

I'm calling bs on "plenty still on top" without pictures.

confused2
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Hair Care Products. - 08/02/21 06:13 PM

It all started with the invention of pellet cookers. grin
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Hair Care Products. - 08/02/21 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback

Skinner, is this the stuff you put on your back so you look good shirtless in your overalls?
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Hair Care Products. - 08/02/21 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone
Originally Posted by skinnerback

Skinner, is this the stuff you put on your back so you look good shirtless in your overalls?

LOL!! Sure is comfortable going shirtless in overalls.

My BIL got one of those man groomer chingaderas for Christmas one year, like a long set of beard trimmers. He didn’t want it and threw it at me. Ok. I took it out of the box and was going to cut my shoulders and back, but the whole thing just didn’t feel right. I threw them away lol.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum