Texas Hunting Forum

Does anyone else drink beer while working out?

Posted By: KRoyal

Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/18/21 03:11 AM

I absolutely hate working out. Loath it.

But when I’m drinking I can ride a bike 10k no problem or push out several more reps while drinking. Just knocked out a TRX workout while drinking I’m not even close to being fatigued as I normally am. Might feel it in the morning but don’t even feel like I just did a work out. Best recovery drink on the market rofl

I was going to post a selfie of all my bulging muscles while drinking beer, but I’m not superduty
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/18/21 11:43 AM

Somebody call Kyle. Obviously, his MIL has hacked his THF account.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/18/21 01:04 PM

I'm impressed....who works out at 10pm. on a Saturday night and combines beer with it or was it the other way around. nidea

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/18/21 02:10 PM

rofl I always workout super late after the wife and kiddo has gone to bed. I’m in the process of putting in a large tv and syncing one of the proform bikes with iFit on it so I can do the different cycling workouts. Should be fun.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/18/21 02:51 PM

I have. I have weight trained while drinking beer many times lol. Not anymore though.
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/18/21 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by KRoyal

I was going to post a selfie of all my bulging muscles while drinking beer, but I’m not superduty

You are correct. That is a win/win!
Posted By: MeanGreen85

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/18/21 09:00 PM

Most of the guys on my beer league hockey team show up drunk every week. Does that count? grin
Posted By: Blank

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/19/21 02:42 PM

Nothing better than 12 ounce curls!! If you want to work on your grip strength, switch it up to those 30 ounce Foster's lagers!!
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/19/21 03:38 PM

If its what you want to do

I'm all for it cheers
Posted By: Hunt Dog

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/19/21 06:46 PM

On the forums page this reads 'Does anyone else drink beer while working'

I thought this could be interesting.

Years ago I was in charge of buying all the liquor/beer/wine for a four star hotel. I went to a lot of tastings both on and off the clock.

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/19/21 07:46 PM

I could probably make a youtube channel "Working Out Drunk" get a million followers rofl

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/20/21 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Hunt Dog
On the forums page this reads 'Does anyone else drink beer while working'

I thought this could be interesting.

Years ago I was in charge of buying all the liquor/beer/wine for a four star hotel. I went to a lot of tastings both on and off the clock.

LOL. I once did a little project on a seismograph ship at a small local shipyard here. They didn't drug test their employees, so many of them would smoke weed and drink beer during their breaks and lunch time. I was in a man lift boomed up and scoped out over the channel installing some new flood lights on the back of the ship, when this drunk dip chit in a fork lift slammed into my man lift. To say that it threw me around a little bit is an understatement, I thought I was going swimming. Shook me up a little. Fork lift operator almost ate a 12" Crescent Wrench over that. Stupid SOB.

Please drink and smoke AFTER work. bang

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/20/21 12:46 AM

I could probably make a youtube channel "Working Out Drunk" get a million followers rofl

Get over yourself and do whatever it is your MIL does. Most of it it, anyways.

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/20/21 12:53 AM

roflmao

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/20/21 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone

Get over yourself and do whatever it is your MIL does. Most of it it, anyways.

rofl
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/22/21 12:18 AM

Would y’all think less of me if I told you I haven’t had a sip of beer since 1996 ?

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/22/21 01:51 AM

Not at all.

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/22/21 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by Biscuit
Would y’all think less of me if I told you I haven’t had a sip of beer since 1996 ?

Nope that’s a good thing.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/23/21 01:09 PM

I do have two extreme weaknesses when it comes to liquid consumption… sweet tea and milkshakes.
Posted By: nsmike

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/30/21 04:50 PM

There is actually a study on drinking beer after working out! https://www.realclearscience.com/ar...view_about_beer_and_exercise_787220.html
Posted By: Tbar

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 07/30/21 04:53 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 08/01/21 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by nsmike
There is actually a study on drinking beer after working out! https://www.realclearscience.com/ar...view_about_beer_and_exercise_787220.html

Actually pretty cool study. So beer isn’t bad for you lol. I use Fitaid RX recovery drinks for after workouts. Actually drinking one now. Mowed the yard today around 3 and started drinking some Coronas Premiers. 12 down and just did a 35 minute workout on my ProForm bike and burned another 547 calories. That workout was pretty brutal I’m definitely sober now lol.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Does anyone else drink beer while working out? - 08/01/21 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by nsmike

Actually pretty cool study. So beer isn’t bad for you lol. I use Fitaid RX recovery drinks for after workouts. Actually drinking one now. Mowed the yard today around 3 and started drinking some Coronas Premiers. 12 down and just did a 35 minute workout on my ProForm bike and burned another 547 calories. That workout was pretty brutal I’m definitely sober now lol.

Sounds like a waste of a good buzz.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum