Texas Hunting Forum

Beet juice

Posted By: bill oxner

Beet juice - 04/17/21 11:27 PM

Hoax or goodness?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Beet juice - 04/17/21 11:58 PM

All I know about beets is that it works like a light laxative on me. And I like pickled beets anyway.

Re: Beet juice - 04/18/21 12:12 AM

I just added the to my shopping list. I grew them a couple of hers and never passed the up at a cafeteria, but have never bought the.
Posted By: soooo

Re: Beet juice - 04/18/21 12:31 AM

Powdered veggies ? Really ?

Re: Beet juice - 04/18/21 12:44 AM

I don't totally believe in fate. I think some of our diseases are lifestyle diseases.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Beet juice - 04/18/21 04:16 AM

I've heard beets are supposed to good for your heart.

They add beets to it.. nidea banana

[Linked Image]
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Beet juice - 04/18/21 04:25 AM

Never tried Super Beets, but I love beets. Haven't had them fresh from the garden since my Grandma was alive, but today I will eat a whole can of beets with S&P and drink the juice.

Re: Beet juice - 04/18/21 10:55 AM

I firmly believe in diet and exercise. I practice it the best I can. I don't remember the last time I was sick.
Posted By: 1955

Re: Beet juice - 04/18/21 01:59 PM

I prefer pickled beets with horseradish. Yum!
Posted By: oldoak2000

Re: Beet juice - 05/30/21 11:26 PM

I will (and do) eat a whole can of picked beets in 1 sitting, for dessert!
(they put too much sodium in the non-pickled ones - so I avoid those).

Got some planted in garden this year, though a bit late - love fresh ones!
Posted By: thegrouse

Re: Beet juice - 05/30/21 11:28 PM

How did they work out Mr. Oxner? I use the fresh ones and in a pinch the canned one.
Posted By: soonersorlaters

Re: Beet juice - 06/01/21 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I don't totally believe in fate. I think some of our diseases are lifestyle diseases.

Heredity is a good starting point. If your family tree is littered with heart disease, diabetes, cancer, et al............there are things you can do to move the needle but you will be at a considerably higher risk than those that don't have those things in their family's health history. None of us are gonna outrun death. I'm gonna grab another beer and enjoy my time on this side of the dirt. smile
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Beet juice - 06/02/21 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I agree 100%. But ultra processed food is a killer. "REAL Food doesn't need a label"
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum