Texas Hunting Forum

Uncovering...

Posted By: Creekrunner

Uncovering... - 09/22/20 08:48 PM

'Just wondering - if you move the child's booster seat that was stacked on the back/sit-up exercise machine, and also move the child's car seat (that was also stacked there), and put a garbage bag over it, with every intention of carrying it, eventually, up to the attic...does that count as exercise? laugh

The device is now ready for someone to do some actual exercises on it. up
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Uncovering... - 09/22/20 08:58 PM

Yes.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Uncovering... - 09/22/20 09:13 PM

I no longer go up my attic stairs.
Posted By: aerangis

Re: Uncovering... - 09/23/20 10:08 PM

I once saw someone fall thru a garage ceiling onto the floor. I avoid attics whenever possible.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Uncovering... - 09/24/20 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
'Just wondering - if you move the child's booster seat that was stacked on the back/sit-up exercise machine, and also move the child's car seat (that was also stacked there), and put a garbage bag over it, with every intention of carrying it, eventually, up to the attic...does that count as exercise? laugh

Best part about out of state hunts. Take total cost and divide the days out you have left before you go. Now cash out that much. Every day you don't work out set that daily amount of cash on fire.

whistle
Posted By: Whack n stack

Re: Uncovering... - 10/21/20 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Best part about out of state hunts. Take total cost and divide the days out you have left before you go. Now cash out that much. Every day you don't work out set that daily amount of cash on fire.

whistle

roflmao up
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Uncovering... - 10/21/20 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Whack n stack

whistle

roflmao up

'Hadn't checked this post in a while until Whack n Stack refreshed it. To the Clown - you bastard. realmad I'm "burning" enough cash on the ranch. I'm walking, I'm walking. And doing some "activity" on the place, e.g. 20 bags of protein up a ladder and in, clearing brush, etc. In other words, the original "Crossfit." "Working out" has never been my thing. Thankfully, my hunting partner on the upcoming elk hunt knows me and is fine when I start huffing and puffing and mumbling "Leave me here. I'll hunt right cheer. Y'all go on."
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Uncovering... - 10/21/20 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Whack n stack

whistle

roflmao up

'Hadn't checked this post in a while until Whack n Stack refreshed it. To the Clown - you bastard. realmad I'm "burning" enough cash on the ranch. I'm walking, I'm walking. And doing some "activity" on the place, e.g. 20 bags of protein up a ladder and in, clearing brush, etc. In other words, the original "Crossfit." "Working out" has never been my thing. Thankfully, my hunting partner on the upcoming elk hunt knows me and is fine when I start huffing and puffing and mumbling "Leave me here. I'll hunt right cheer. Y'all go on."

Yep. Just take a deep breath.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Uncovering... - 10/22/20 02:09 AM

Oh, that’s right. Shane can cover some ground.

It’ll be good for you. grin
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum