Texas Hunting Forum

The wonder drug for passing kidney stones

Posted By: Texas Dan

The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/08/19 09:39 PM

Had my second severe bout with a kidney stone earlier this week and I should have listened to the wife well before enduring 24 hours of needless pain. The online doc prescribed me the generic form of FloMax, which I suspect some of you older farts like me take for an enlarged prostrate. It's been probably 20 years since I dealt with my last kidney stone so I'm not sure FloMax was available back then. All I can say is it does exactly what they tell you, relaxes all the muscles around the urinary tract and prostrate to keep the flow working so you don't get those severe pains in your side. Can't beat the price either. Less than $2 for a week's worth of pills. It'll be the first bottle I reach for the next it feels like someone stuck a knife in my side.
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/08/19 10:18 PM

Good to know, thanks
Posted By: DLALLDER

Re: The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/09/19 12:28 AM

Say that when you have a REAL stone not just grit & gravel as it is called!!!!
Posted By: Dave3575

Re: The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/09/19 01:14 AM

here's mine from last week.. 3.6mm.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/09/19 01:16 AM

Oh man, that has got to hurt. Like passing sticker burr.
Posted By: Dave3575

Re: The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/09/19 01:41 AM

I'd rather slam my dick in a vault door and then have it chewed off by a badger than pass another stone like that.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/09/19 01:45 AM

I'm convinced kidney stones are God's way for wives to get even with their husbands for having to endure childbirth. There's no question we get the best part of that deal.
Posted By: DannyB

Re: The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/09/19 03:47 AM

I have a relative that had them for years. Somebody told him to start taking 100 Mg. B-6 and 1,000 Mg. Magnesium daily. He hasn't had any since. I looked it up and apparently the two supplements are recommended on some sites, but in varying dosage sizes.
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/09/19 03:15 PM

I am blessed to have never had one. I have seen bit tough men hit the ground like they were shot when a stone made a major move.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/09/19 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan
I'm convinced kidney stones are God's way for wives to get even with their husbands for having to endure childbirth. There's no question we get the best part of that deal.

Nurse told me basically the same thing as she was hooking up my morphine drip when I had my stone. Nothing like it...talking about the stone...and the morphine!
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/09/19 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Old Rabbit
I am blessed to have never had one. I have seen bit tough men hit the ground like they were shot when a stone made a major move.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: The wonder drug for passing kidney stones - 06/12/19 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Dave3575
here's mine from last week.. 3.6mm.

[Linked Image]

He77 NO! eeks333
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum