Texas Hunting Forum

UPDATE,,,....TMI???

Posted By: Buzzsaw

UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/13/19 11:03 PM

swallowed 4 Ducolax at 4pm just chugged first 8oz glass of Mira-lax water with MIO Lemonade squirt in it. Only 7 more to go. No "action" yet cheers
Posted By: wp75169

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/13/19 11:04 PM

Just drink the magnesium citrate and be done with it.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/13/19 11:05 PM

Definitely TMI
Posted By: wp75169

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/13/19 11:05 PM

Plus it’s under $2/bottle.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/13/19 11:08 PM

Are you getting ready for the scope? I guess you gotta stick with what you started, but I just drank the stuff the doc prescribed for the colonoscopy prep. Ain't nuthin' works like that stuff. It's an impressive experience. 2 more years and I'll have to do it again.
Posted By: Gumbeaux

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/14/19 12:10 AM

worthless
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/14/19 01:43 AM

Buzzsaw, I hope that is what the doctor prescribed, if not please take what the doctor said to. I have friends that tried their own method and had to redo the test and pay a second time as they were not clean enough to get a proper test. You don't want to have to do this again in a few weeks to months.
Best wishes and prayers sent for a good test with no problems found.

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/14/19 01:52 AM

You are correct Rabbit. This is the "kit" the doc gives out for prep. I asked the N.P. if it had to be "clear" she said no, just yellow or green, no brown or chunks.

I'm there, think i've finished, still rumbling a bit. bolt

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/14/19 06:27 PM

That's good to know, praying all went well for you today.
Posted By: HOF

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/14/19 06:57 PM

It'll all come out in the end.... bolt
Posted By: TooLow

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/14/19 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by wp75169

X 2 Yep

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/15/19 11:09 PM

all good , no bad stuff
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/16/19 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by wp75169

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/16/19 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
all good , no bad stuff

Update

Note to Patient: You had a colonoscopy and polyps were removed at that time. The pathology report showed benign hyperplastic and adenomatous polyps. Adenoma polyps are precancerous and could have possibly grown into a cancer over years if not removed. Thus, your next colonoscopy should be in 3 years and our office will send you a reminder at that time. Please note that your first degree relatives (parents, siblings, children) are at an increased risk of developing polyps. They should have a colonoscopy by the age of 40 or 10 years younger than when your first polyp was discovered (whichever is younger). You should get a reminder in the mail in 3 years.

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/16/19 04:56 PM

I'd go every two years.....better safe than sorry..... 2cents

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/17/19 12:02 AM

Not the best report but it could have been much worse. And being on the 3 year rotation is way better than the 1 year I was on. Now I am back to the 5 year inspection.
Very glad you went and got this done and didn't wait till the polyps had gone south.
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/17/19 12:24 AM

Good you had this procedure. Glad there is not a serious problem.

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/17/19 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Old Rabbit
Not the best report but it could have been much worse. And being on the 3 year rotation is way better than the 1 year I was on. Now I am back to the 5 year inspection.
Very glad you went and got this done and didn't wait till the polyps had gone south.

Outstanding.... up
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/18/19 12:19 AM

On a 3 year schedule myself due to previous polyps. Had mine in March. DR commented that it was easy for him because I prepped so well!

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/18/19 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Jimbo1
On a 3 year schedule myself due to previous polyps. Had mine in March. DR commented that it was easy for him because I prepped so well!

I've only had one so far and my Doc said the same thing to me....I thought, OMG what a difference my bad day at work is compared to yours....... eek2
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/18/19 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
Originally Posted by Jimbo1

I've only had one so far and my Doc said the same thing to me....I thought, OMG what a difference my bad day at work is compared to yours....... eek2

rofl

Re: UPDATE,,,....TMI??? - 02/19/19 05:26 PM

I saw pics of my polyps, they didnt look wierd. confused2
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum