Texas Hunting Forum

If You Eat an Avocado a Day For a Month, Here's What Will Happen to You

Posted By: Mickey Moose

If You Eat an Avocado a Day For a Month, Here's What Will Happen to You - 08/15/18 05:06 PM

Posted By: Paluxy

Re: If You Eat an Avocado a Day For a Month, Here's What Will Happen to You - 08/16/18 11:36 PM

Posted By: bill oxner

Re: If You Eat an Avocado a Day For a Month, Here's What Will Happen to You - 08/17/18 01:02 AM

I'm not good at math, but at 250 calories extra per day seems like about two extra pounds per month. I have a small one on my kitchen window. I plan to make guacamole with it tomorrow night. It will last me two meals.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: If You Eat an Avocado a Day For a Month, Here's What Will Happen to You - 08/17/18 02:11 AM

I’d eat one everyday if good ones were available all year round. Haven’t had any good ones at HEB for the last month.
Posted By: kdub

Re: If You Eat an Avocado a Day For a Month, Here's What Will Happen to You - 08/17/18 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: bill oxner
I'm not good at math, but at 250 calories extra per day seems like about two extra pounds per month. I have a small one on my kitchen window. I plan to make guacamole with it tomorrow night. It will last me two meals.

It doesn't have to be extra calories if you account for it in your daily intake plan.
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: If You Eat an Avocado a Day For a Month, Here's What Will Happen to You - 08/27/18 02:14 PM

Cut carb and sugar as close to zero as you can. Your body will not store the fat, but burn it. Take in carbs and sugar, your body will burn those and you'll keep the fat, making you, fat.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: If You Eat an Avocado a Day For a Month, Here's What Will Happen to You - 08/27/18 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Hancock
rofl
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum