Texas Hunting Forum

German Shepherd puppies in Weatherford

Posted By: Charlieb68

German Shepherd puppies in Weatherford - 05/09/21 10:13 PM

I have 7 female and 3 male German Shepherd puppies for sale in Weatherford or trade for hunting related equipment, reloading components or equipment, ammo or firearms. Not interested in archery equipment I don't use what I have on a regular enough basis.

Puppies are sired by an AKC Registered Male, and my unregistered female. Sure is red and black 110#, female is black and tan #80. This is the third litter between the two. 22 pups total. None of the 12 previous pups prior to this litter have presented any hip or elbow dysplasia. This liter appears just as healthy as the previous two.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Asking $500/ pup they are 7 weeks old on Wednesday May 19, 2021. They will receive their first vaccinations on that date. They are eating solid puppy chow, with no issues. Would like to start rehoming them at age 7 1/2 weeks May 23, 2021.

Per request additional photos of parents.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: German Shepherd puppies in Weatherford - 05/09/21 11:08 PM

You have a better pic the parents.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: German Shepherd puppies in Weatherford - 05/10/21 09:50 PM

Beautiful
Posted By: J.G.

Re: German Shepherd puppies in Weatherford - 05/11/21 12:23 AM

I want them all.

(Want, don't need. Don't hold me to that^^ comment)

Re: German Shepherd puppies in Weatherford - 05/12/21 02:05 AM

How about you start with 1.....
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: German Shepherd puppies in Weatherford - 05/12/21 12:55 PM

Best breed there is for all purpose dogs in that size range.

Re: German Shepherd puppies in Weatherford - 05/14/21 10:56 AM

Thank you I agree. My female hunts with me, tracks wounded deer for hunters in the area, protects me from the UPS and amazon drivers ( as well as anyone else that approaches my house). Had her get in between me and snakes that I didn't realize were close, she always puts herself between me and downed hogs. Pretty dang good hunting companion. She spots and alerts on animals in the area from our deer blind long before I know they are there ( usually squirrel and rabbit at 200 yards), serves as my eyes and ears on a regular basis.
Posted By: ETexas Hunter

Re: German Shepherd puppies in Weatherford - 05/21/21 08:57 PM

great looking

Re: German Shepherd puppies in Weatherford - 05/28/21 12:52 AM

Only 5 left. 1 male and 4 females

Re: German Shepherd puppies in Weatherford - 06/03/21 10:22 PM

All gone
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum