Texas Hunting Forum

AKC Black Lab Pups

Posted By: DuckKiller2010

AKC Black Lab Pups - 03/30/20 05:44 PM

I have 4 female black lab pups for sale. Had 6 but 2 are already spoken for. They were born on 3-24-2020, so they will be ready for pick up on 5-12-2020 or anytime after that.

The sire is a registered black lab and was my bird dog the past 8 years. He has hunted dove, ducks, quail, pheasant, and geese from here to Iowa and everywhere in between. He has a very mild temperament to him and is a great house dog as well as bird dog.

The bitch is a registered yellow lab I got out of Iowa. She will point on birds, which you don't see often on labs. Her mother is a yellow and hands down the best dog I have ever hunted over. Her father belongs to the president of DU for the state of Iowa. I never have seen the father, but was told by my cousin he was an excellent dog as well. Both the bitch's parents have won multiple field trials as well.

I can give you the registration numbers of my litters parents if you would like to look them up.

Asking $1,000 per female based off of bloodline and ability to hunt.

I would post pics, but don't know how now that it has changed.

Re: AKC Black Lab Pups - 04/01/20 08:30 PM

These dogs are priced right if anyone wants a true hunting dog.

If you got it now, you would have a 5 month old started dog for dove season with and an 8 month old started dog for duck season with.

Dewclaws have been removed and first round of shots will be administered.
Posted By: JRayD2

Re: AKC Black Lab Pups - 04/01/20 09:21 PM

I have hunted over both the dam and sire of this litter and both are great hunting dogs!!! If I didn't already have two dogs, I would be all over one of these pups.

Re: AKC Black Lab Pups - 04/22/20 06:06 PM

I am not the best at checking my private messages, so if it takes me a couple days to get back with you please forgive me.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum