Texas Hunting Forum

Free lab golden retriever puppy!

Posted By: BrentBoedeker

Free lab golden retriever puppy! - 03/14/18 04:03 PM

Well, my daughter bought this puppy on a whim and quickly realized a puppy, school, and work don’t mix, hard lesson learned! She is in Sherman and the pup is free. It is lab/golden retriever. To say it has been well socialized would be an understatement! Call me at 903 819 0909. She need to get rid of her ASAP, and doesn’t have the heart to take to a shelter. She is sweet and calm smart little thing. We don’t mind meeting you somewhere reasonable. Thanks, Brent
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Free lab golden retriever puppy! - 03/14/18 04:09 PM

wow, she needs a good home, my Jack Russell would have problems with her.
Posted By: LTC Realty

Re: Free lab golden retriever puppy! - 03/14/18 05:47 PM

Cute pup, doesnt look like shes missed a meal haha
Posted By: WileyCoyote

Re: Free lab golden retriever puppy! - 03/15/18 12:01 AM

Great picture.
Gotta love the " I KNOW something's going on & I'll be a good girl " look on her face. Having had lots of dogs in our 50 years together, including 2 very memorable goldens, I just a firm NO from the BH.....mebbe tomorrow she'll change her mind...but I doubt it.

FWW there is a Golden Rescue Group in the Dallas area I'd find before taking this one the to the pound. Good Luck
Ron
Posted By: janie

Re: Free lab golden retriever puppy! - 03/15/18 01:25 PM

Aw, what a cutie. She'll get adopted. Ron mentioned the Golden Rescue Group, DFW Lab Rescue and Lone Star Lab Rescue, are other great options as well, if you don't find someone. She would be placed in foster care until a permanent home is found.
Posted By: LTC Realty

Re: Free lab golden retriever puppy! - 03/15/18 06:32 PM

claimed, Thanks Brent! Cant wait to pick her up!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum