Texas Hunting Forum

Male setter pup

Posted By: DuckedUp

Male setter pup - 01/16/18 07:31 PM

If anyone is looking for a real deal English Setter pup, I've got a 6 month old male available. The sire to this litter is Xtremes Shadow Oak Bull, who's by 2X NATL CH Shadow Oak Bo and out of Erin's Skydancer. Erin's Skydancer is also the dam to the multiple national championship qualifier, Erin's Hidden Shamrock. The dam to this litter is my personal wild bird dog, Hotline Bling. She's by a 11X winning son of Tekoa Mountain Patriot and out of a grand daughter of The Insider and Grouse Ridge Reroy. He should have plenty of go, brains and nose. Located in Iowa Park, TX. $450

Apparently we can’t upload pics on here anymore, so if you would like pictures and/or additional information, please feel free to text me at 940-257-3921
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Male setter pup - 01/16/18 11:25 PM

Pups are out of the bitch and by the stud.

It's easy to upload pictures directly to your post. Go to the photo forum and follow the directions.
Posted By: cbump

Re: Male setter pup - 01/16/18 11:26 PM

Sent text
Posted By: DuckedUp

Re: Male setter pup - 01/17/18 05:12 PM

Thanks for clearing that up , Bill.

Photobucket doesn’t do third party image hosting anymore and will not all you to upload to this site. I will check out the thread you mentioned and see if it explains how to get around that.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum