Texas Hunting Forum

KNIFE HELP

Posted By: Master Plumb

KNIFE HELP - 07/02/23 05:38 PM

I have a Buck 110 that needs a new blade anyone do this? I know its not worth much but its sentimental to me and would like to fix it. Someone tried to play electrician.
Posted By: Ben Kabisch

Re: KNIFE HELP - 07/03/23 12:51 AM

How bad is it? If ya just need it ground down or a new point, I can do it...I don't replace whole blades though. Send me a pic and I'll see if there's anything I can do... 940 seven three three 6404

Ben
Posted By: George S

Re: KNIFE HELP - 07/04/23 05:41 PM

Won't Buck replace it? Call them tomorrow.
Posted By: Longhorn74

Re: KNIFE HELP - 07/04/23 07:07 PM

Buck will replace any blade for a minimal price. I’ve had a number of older bucks fitted with new blades.

https://www.buckknives.com/about/behind-the-blade/bucks-forever-warranty/
Posted By: Skeezix

Re: KNIFE HELP - 10/16/23 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longhorn74
Buck will replace any blade for a minimal price. I’ve had a number of older bucks fitted with new blades.

https://www.buckknives.com/about/behind-the-blade/bucks-forever-warranty/

Second this: Buck should replace, but they also have a list of shops that can assist with customer rebuilding in the event they cannot/will not replace.

I recommend calling them, or emailing them. They will require a LOT of info up to and including pics, so best to snap 4-8 pictures to accompany your email to them.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: KNIFE HELP - 10/26/23 02:06 PM

Buck Knives does not warrant its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.

If your knife was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and repair it for a reasonable fee. If the knife is unable to be repaired, we will extend a one-time courtesy offer, allowing you the option to purchase a new knife from our website at a discount, excluding any custom knives or web specials.

Playing electrician might void the warranty but they will still repair. This is the way to go IMO.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum