Texas Hunting Forum

Like Mike C said, time to get busy.

Posted By: bjankowski

Like Mike C said, time to get busy. - 09/18/20 04:06 AM

I made and sold 16 knives and sheaths since the 1st of sept, today is the 17th and took off two Sundays for Church. Christmas orders are already coming in, I get a new order almost every day. Lots of hours in the knife shop, thank God it's getting cooler. Those days that were 106 and 108 I had to change shirts three times before 10am. So you guys on here that make knives, enjoy the feast while we can and hope you make a lot of money for Christmas.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ShaneA

Re: Like Mike C said, time to get busy. - 09/18/20 05:36 PM

good for you Jank,,,, get er done

Re: Like Mike C said, time to get busy. - 09/18/20 10:25 PM

[quote][/quote]
Originally Posted by ShaneA

I'm trying to get as much done so I can have enough cash to take off three days second week of October for a West Texas Bow hunt. I haven't hunted in four years and my hunting recurves are 50# @ 28 and I'm almost too old to be shooting a 50# traditional bow, normally I try to pace myself, I'm 71. smile ani
Posted By: ShaneA

Re: Like Mike C said, time to get busy. - 09/18/20 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by bjankowski

I'm trying to get as much done so I can have enough cash to take off three days second week of October for a West Texas Bow hunt. I haven't hunted in four years and my hunting recurves are 50# @ 28 and I'm almost too old to be shooting a 50# traditional bow, normally I try to pace myself, I'm 71. smile ani

LOL well make sure you spend some time exercising those muscles and build back up,,, don't wanna pull or tear a muscle

Re: Like Mike C said, time to get busy. - 09/19/20 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by bjankowski

LOL well make sure you spend some time exercising those muscles and build back up,,, don't wanna pull or tear a muscle

I'm fine bro, even though I don't hunt much I still shoot at least 100 arrows a day. Didn't you see the video on my fb page shooting the cotton tip off a Q tip at 20 yards?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum