Texas Hunting Forum

Bunker Gear tool

Posted By: Bush Monkey Knives

Bunker Gear tool - 04/09/19 12:55 PM

Runt - 7" oal, 3" blade, 3/16 O1 Tool Steel, G10, Corby Bolts and a flared stainless steel tube.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I carry one in my Bunker Gear pocket.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Bunker Gear tool - 04/09/19 02:28 PM

What for?
Posted By: Sniper John

Re: Bunker Gear tool - 04/09/19 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by FiremanJG
What for?

To fight the dragon of course. rolleyes
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Bunker Gear tool - 04/09/19 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Sniper John
What for?

I thought that's what an 1 3/4" and a 2 1/2" were for. confused2
Posted By: Tactical Cowboy

Re: Bunker Gear tool - 04/09/19 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Sniper John
What for?

To chop through an entire car
Posted By: Mas Cabeza

Re: Bunker Gear tool - 04/09/19 09:52 PM

I know I’m beating a dead hippie here, but shouldn’t this post be moved to the tool thread? I clicked on it to look at knives. Fair question....
Posted By: mikei

Re: Bunker Gear tool - 04/09/19 11:16 PM

Very nice work! I want one to work as a side-kick to my S.E.R.E. that I bought from you, Jeff. That thing is a real workhorse, and the Runt would be good for more detailed work on the feral piggies.
Posted By: Struggle

Re: Bunker Gear tool - 04/10/19 12:26 AM

Paring knife? My bad, TOOL?
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Bunker Gear tool - 04/10/19 02:47 AM

I see there is a lot going on right now with Bush Monkey Knives, and I'm not getting mixed up in all of that BS.

I will say that I am a fan of these heavy duty knives (tools) and I own 5 of them. They have served me well. I've carried the Runt and his big brother working offshore for several years. I keep one on my gun belt. Two of my kids carry them on their gun belts. These knives have kept an edge longer than any other knife I've ever owned and I've owned/own a lot. I respect the simplicity and durability of bush craft knives. They are meant to be a heavy duty tool/knife that you actually use, not a safe queen.

I respect every knife maker on this forum and respect their work, both pro and first timer's......C'mon guys let's stop bashing the hell out of each other. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy.

I won't filet fish with a Bush Monkey Knife, but I will take one to work with me.

Posted By: Wytex

Re: Bunker Gear tool - 04/10/19 04:30 AM

My Runt took apart my elk and mule deer this fall, strange worked just like a knife, hummmm.
Oh, still nice and sharp, no touch up needed yet.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum