Texas Hunting Forum

Call for submissions... Do you want to be a published author?

Posted By: Jason Fry

Call for submissions... Do you want to be a published author? - 01/09/19 04:30 PM

I am the editor of an anthology centered around the theme of “Next Level Knifemaking.” We currently have 13 chapters and a publishing contract in hand, and are looking for more material.

I am seeking chapters, articles, or essays for inclusion in this project. Most of the existing chapters are between 3000 and 5000 words. I will assist you in editing the chapter prior to publication, and you will have approval of changes.
If you have a good blog, forum post, or previously published piece, that material may be adapted. These submissions do not have to be new original compositions, provided we can secure permission to publish.

This is an opportunity to have your work published in a book that will be distributed worldwide and available on Amazon. Your work will be associated with the work of many other well-known people in the knife industry, including Brad Stallsmith, Jim Cooper, Bob Ohlemann, Ed Braun, John Gulso, Shanna Jantz Kemp, Mark Bartlett, Salem Straub, Nathan Carothers, Erin Healy, and Joshua Swanagon.

If you have questions or want details, or if you know you want to participate, send me an email at frycustomknives@gmail.com
Thanks,
Jason Fry
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum