Texas Hunting Forum

Clip Point

Posted By: bjankowski

Clip Point - 04/15/18 02:41 PM

Clip Hunter
52100 ball bearing Steel, OAL 10inches cutting edge 4 7/8, clip point cutting edge 3 1/4. Bolster is rams horn with black liner, spacer Sanbar stag, on buffalo horn handle. Oil tanned water buffalo thick 12oz leather.

Re: Clip Point - 04/16/18 02:40 AM

Going to West Texas this week.
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Clip Point - 04/16/18 02:10 PM

Looks like it's ready to go to work. up

Re: Clip Point - 04/16/18 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: MikeC
Looks like it's ready to go to work. up

It's ready, I'm not sure if he is, he gets to hunt about as much as I do. confused2
We used to hunt together at is family Ranch in Ok, but he's at odds with his brother. I used to hunt in Eastland Co. until the owner started bringing his friends that drink and smoke those left handed cigarettes, so neither of us hunt much anymore.

It is what it is. flehan
Posted By: RLoving1

Re: Clip Point - 04/18/18 01:12 PM

We are relagated to memories of hunts and buying knives hoping to go hunting! We will get to hunt again someday! This thing they call life has upset our routine.
Posted By: Bush Monkey Knives

Re: Clip Point - 04/18/18 01:27 PM

I like the two tone blade - nice work, Bob.

Re: Clip Point - 04/18/18 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Bush Monkey Knives
I like the two tone blade - nice work, Bob.

Thanks Jeff.

Re: Clip Point - 04/18/18 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: RLoving1
We are relagated to memories of hunts and buying knives hoping to go hunting! We will get to hunt again someday! This thing they call life has upset our routine.

You ain't lying bro; headed up tomorrow but I'll be staying the Doubletree in Midland but, we'll get together in Odessa. Friday - Sunday I'll be at the Elegante.. Gotta hit that big ribeye again.

chef it's deeelicious.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Clip Point - 04/19/18 02:00 AM

Nice work Bob. The pig sticker worked to perfection. up
Posted By: RLoving1

Re: Clip Point - 04/19/18 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: bjankowski
Originally Posted By: RLoving1

You ain't lying bro; headed up tomorrow but I'll be staying the Doubletree in Midland but, we'll get together in Odessa. Friday - Sunday I'll be at the Elegante.. Gotta hit that big ribeye again.

chef it's deeelicious.

Whats a ribeye? I have been eating lunch neat with pickles,crackers and cheese with orange for snack so long I wouldn't know what normal meal is! But then again my source of entertainment lately has been watching west Texas blow away. I lead such a simple life. cheers
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum