Texas Hunting Forum

Made a few this week.

Posted By: bjankowski

Made a few this week. - 11/12/15 01:18 PM

Normally by Thursdays I'm making sheaths for six to ten knives, this week I'm just not into it, I put together one Companion with gray Carbon Fiber over Ivory Micarta, I'm keeping that one, I love the feel in my hand. I still have one Companion I think I'm going to put Spalted Maple on that one (if I don't go hunting today). Left to right is The Rancho, two Companions, and the red Kirnite Red Devil is for a customer.

Posted By: RLoving1

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/12/15 02:43 PM

The Rancho is a great look and the white handled Companion is sweet! Bet they have home by time you get sheaths made!
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/12/15 03:04 PM

I really like the shape of the Rancho. Whats the price for that with brass bolsters and some nice wood scales?
Posted By: TooLow

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/12/15 03:07 PM

Very nice work there.

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/12/15 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: BigPig
I really like the shape of the Rancho. Whats the price for that with brass bolsters and some nice wood scales?

PM sent brother.
Posted By: cowboybam58

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/12/15 08:12 PM

I'm not sure which one I like most, the Rancho or the Companion.....both are amazing.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/12/15 08:20 PM

The Rancho is drawing my eye. What is the notch on the blade by the handle for?

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/12/15 10:51 PM

Made the sheaths today for them.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/13/15 07:25 PM

I really like them all Bob. Very nice work. up
Posted By: Central texas

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/14/15 01:13 AM

Nice work , I like em all

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/14/15 02:06 AM

Thanks guys; I'm slowing down a bit, this hunting thing is getting into my knife production. elmer
Posted By: bucksnbass357

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/14/15 03:52 AM

Great looking knives there sir. I really like the wood handle companion.
Posted By: Franklin517

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/14/15 01:04 PM

I really like the shape of the Rancho
Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/14/15 02:12 PM

They are all nice knives AND sheaths! I like the companion, myself. And I bet the one you kept is the one I'd have liked best, lol. I like white handled knives for some reason...whether it's micarta, bone, stag, ivory or pearl...I like em all!!!

Re: Made a few this week. - 11/17/15 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: d.g.ruff
They are all nice knives AND sheaths! I like the companion, myself. And I bet the one you kept is the one I'd have liked best, lol. I like white handled knives for some reason...whether it's micarta, bone, stag, ivory or pearl...I like em all!!!

I did keep the very first Companion with Ivory; however all those on the picture are sold with the exception of the Rancho.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum