Texas Hunting Forum

One for the Shriners!!

Posted By: chopsknives

One for the Shriners!! - 09/11/15 02:51 PM

I had this here knife in the classifieds and thought I'd post her up here with a copy of the receipt from the Shriners!!! Here's the paragraph from the listing, Thanx again Derek!!:
Alright guys first let me say that the Shriners are probably the most Humble of all the mainstream players in the helping of their fellow Man. I know this as my son Dylan was burned when he was one - we pulled into a State Park for fun with our twins Dylan and Nathan. The site next to us had dumped their hot coals on the ground and they had cooled enough you couldn't see the danger below. Long to short we were off and running to the Hospital followed by a 2 hour ambulance ride to the Shriners Burn Center. These guys are truly Saints! Never, not even once were we asked for ANY info for payment, never received a bill and Dylan received the BEST treatment available on the planet. I am forever in their debt and would like to offer up one of my best to help repay a very small fraction of my debt. God Bless these Angels that deal with some of the most desperate times for families with a smile, VERY talented Doctors and Nurses and a Good word! All made possible by all of the Shriners hard work and dedication. From the Lambkin Family Thank You and God Bless from the bottom of our Heart smile And My Hat is Off To YOU!!

Alright Here's a copy of the receipt!! And it feels great!
Posted By: Barcelona Rick

Re: One for the Shriners!! - 09/11/15 03:13 PM

up
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: One for the Shriners!! - 09/11/15 03:44 PM

Awesome as usual Tim and thanks for the help for Shriners; they worked a miracle for my grandson and it didn't charge my daughter a dime.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: One for the Shriners!! - 09/11/15 04:13 PM

up
Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: One for the Shriners!! - 09/11/15 07:15 PM

up
Posted By: jetdad

Re: One for the Shriners!! - 09/11/15 11:34 PM

A great gesture for sure. up That is the best looking knife I think I've ever seen.
Posted By: Jerry Fisk

Re: One for the Shriners!! - 09/12/15 01:34 AM

Good knife, good cause
Posted By: bucksnbass357

Re: One for the Shriners!! - 09/13/15 03:15 AM

That is a beautiful knife sir. Great cause.
Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: One for the Shriners!! - 09/14/15 01:01 PM

The Shriner organization is one of THE finest in the nation. They've helped a lot of kids. I donate to them as a mason...in fact, it's one of the most prideful things about being a mason. And kudos to you, Chop, for your generous donation. That is a beautiful knife...but then again, I say that about ALL your knives!
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: One for the Shriners!! - 09/14/15 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: d.g.ruff
The Shriner organization is one of THE finest in the nation. They've helped a lot of kids. I donate to them as a mason...in fact, it's one of the most prideful things about being a mason. And kudos to you, Chop, for your generous donation. That is a beautiful knife...but then again, I say that about ALL your knives!

up

Good on You Sir, Fine Organization and I wear my Fez proudly up
Posted By: chopsknives

Re: One for the Shriners!! - 09/14/15 08:06 PM

Hey Thanx Yall!! And My Hat's Off To You!! Sorry for not posting but just got my internet back after 2 weeks!!! The Pleasure was All MINE on this here knife!!
Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: One for the Shriners!! - 09/14/15 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: SniperRAB
Originally Posted By: d.g.ruff

up

Good on You Sir, Fine Organization and I wear my Fez proudly up

cheers
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum