Texas Hunting Forum

"Application Received" ??? what does this mean ..if anything

Posted By: WileyCoyote

"Application Received" ??? what does this mean ..if anything - 09/23/21 07:46 PM

I just checked my drawing list and 2 places show as "Application Received" as opposed to "2nd drawing" status the other Hunt locations show in the column to the far right, or as 1 of 'em shows "Not Drawn" now that one I can understand that in it's Plain English designation. The "App Received" locations are IMO the best of the best places in the system to hunt.... so here's hoping and dreaming either one or both would make my Year IF the Permit comes through.

OBTW ever since I registered I've had a Permit # listed at the bottom of the page, with no notice of what Hunt that Permit # is 'posed to belong to. Talked half a dozen times in the last 7-10 days to 5 or 6 different folks in Austin @ TPW HQ and they ALL tell me they doan't know who that Permit # belongs to but all them folks I spoke with sez the same thing ..."it ain't mine". Really????
Ron
Posted By: Pappashack

Re: "Application Received" ??? what does this mean ..if anything - 09/23/21 08:16 PM

Just means they haven’t drawn for that hunt yet.
The permit number column will only have a number in it if you are drawn.
They are drawn the next busy day after the 1st and 15th of October and same for November
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum