Texas Hunting Forum

ACOE

Posted By: Bow madness

ACOE - 04/18/20 12:18 AM

Anyone know if ACOE permits are property specific? Looking at hunting Whitney/Aquila, which are listed together, and Lake Waco.
Posted By: DancesWithSquirrels

Re: ACOE - 04/18/20 12:28 AM

Howdy.

I believe they are property specific, however I'm sure this can vary from lake to lake. The ACOE properties I hunt are lake specific, so that's all I can say on that matter.

If you're asking if there is an "all around permit" for ACOE lands, then no, there is not. Hope that helps!
Posted By: Bow madness

Re: ACOE - 04/18/20 05:41 PM

Thanks.
Posted By: 10 Gauge

Re: ACOE - 04/18/20 06:50 PM

Don't forget Lake Bardwell. About 45 minutes drive, northeast of Aquila. Bardwell is a no permit area, so you don't have to worry about that.

Bardwell Is great opportunity for hunting and fishing, and there's little hunting and fishing traffic through there.
Posted By: trapperjustin

Re: ACOE - 04/18/20 10:49 PM

Lake whitney and aquilla are linked together. Other lakes are separate. I hunt whitney Coe land
Posted By: Sniper John

Re: ACOE - 04/19/20 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Bow madness
Anyone know if ACOE permits are property specific? Looking at hunting Whitney/Aquila, which are listed together, and Lake Waco.

At the top of the page there is a sticky for public hunting links. Click on the Corps of Engineers Hunting Guide link. I updated all the Corps links today. They should be working now.
I'll update all the other links sometime before next hunting season or because it is so out of date, just build a new one to replace it with.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum