Texas Hunting Forum

How long does it take for TPW to recognize I've bought a Hunting License?

Posted By: WileyCoyote

How long does it take for TPW to recognize I've bought a Hunting License? - 09/25/19 09:14 PM

Bought a 2019 Hunting License this morning at Academy - Tyler about 10:30 am. Just tried to sign up for an ECard Hunt and can't get the TPW 'puter to acknowledge my new License. How long to wait to be able to apply..24 hours ...more?
Ron
Posted By: Thisisbeer

Re: How long does it take for TPW to recognize I've bought a Hunting License? - 09/25/19 09:17 PM

Did you buy your annual hunting permit? I think you need that before you can apply for those.
Posted By: WileyCoyote

Re: How long does it take for TPW to recognize I've bought a Hunting License? - 09/25/19 09:31 PM

Just found the part where it sez you gotta have an APH to apply...no wonder TPW would not recognize my Hunting License Number...might still do it but mebbe not as toooo many things are going on in the house to even keep up with my Dr's Appt's ....prolly will not have the time to take advantage. Chasing the Antique Furniture bidnizz is lots more work than just a hobby I'm finding.

Gonna shift focus do a "Palidan ....Have Gun Will Travel" approach and chart a list of desirable GDE & GDA StandBy possibility's that can be done at the last minute when there's a couple days hole in the schedule.
Ron
© 2022 Texas Hunting Forum