Texas Hunting Forum

How long are you waiting for results?

Posted By: Chunky Monkey

How long are you waiting for results? - 10/15/15 05:05 PM

Hey guys,

How long are you waiting to see the results after the deadline? I am real interested to see how these mule deer hunts turned out...

Thanks,
CM
Posted By: Erny

Re: How long are you waiting for results? - 10/15/15 05:10 PM

Usually a day or two after the deadline. Should be out sometime today/tommorow.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: How long are you waiting for results? - 10/15/15 05:16 PM

I'm anxious too. Mule deer, 6 points. Drew once, years ago.
Posted By: Bobbaganoosh

Re: How long are you waiting for results? - 10/15/15 07:30 PM

Starting to see some "Pending 2nd Draw" on a few of my mule deer listings. So they are drawing/posting them now.
Posted By: Palehorse

Re: How long are you waiting for results? - 10/15/15 08:46 PM

Yea, looks like I skunked out again. All the results are posted except Yoakum Dunes. They are only taking one applicant for that hunt, so I'm not gassing the truck up quite yet.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: How long are you waiting for results? - 10/15/15 10:04 PM

"Pending 2nd draw" on mine. I've seen it before, so I'm not getting too hopeful, but explain how that works again to me? Good luck to everyone else who's still hangin' in, including Palehorse. Think positive! And, of course, I'm still in the running for the Bighorn Sheep! banana (I don't gamble, but I've always liked roulette.)

I gotta draw pretty soon. I'm getting too old to camp.
Posted By: 69FowlFather

Re: How long are you waiting for results? - 10/16/15 05:16 PM

Will the post the winners online?
Posted By: WileyCoyote

Re: How long are you waiting for results? - 10/16/15 08:09 PM

You should get a Notification Email from TPW IF you've been Drawn in the Lottery Permit Drawings...otherwise I was checking my "status" on the "permits" section of the TPW website, from weekly to every 3-4 days right before I got my EMail Notice of being drawn.

You can find your "Customer Number" on a TPW License of any kind, even old out of dates ones from recently. I was using my last years Texoma Special fishing license....'cause I can't remember my Texas Drivers License number ...duoh.
Ron
Posted By: Chunky Monkey

Re: How long are you waiting for results? - 10/17/15 08:15 PM

Once again I have put in on over 20 hunts selections and struck out on everything for 2 years in a row. I feel like we are getting the shaft with this new system that TPWD has put into place last year. Maybe its a coincidence, I don't know but I am getting fed up with this. Maybe I am just sore loser...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum