Texas Hunting Forum

HUNTING IN MCKINNEY

Posted By: Michael214

HUNTING IN MCKINNEY - 09/18/15 03:40 AM

I am planning on going to hunt in mckinney this weekend but need to clear something up.

Am i allowed to hunt of city of mckinley owned land? It says to get land owners permission but I'm not sure how to get the cities permission. what are yalls thoughts?

and can i hunt any lot that meets law requirements?
Posted By: Bdontexoma

Re: HUNTING IN MCKINNEY - 09/18/15 05:36 AM

scratch....

We cant answer that question without google earth pictures or an address or something...

popcorn

Re: HUNTING IN MCKINNEY - 09/18/15 05:52 AM

[img]https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/pics/..._12.50.40_am.pn[/img]
[img]https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/pics/..._12.51.15_am.pn[/img]
Posted By: pervis

Re: HUNTING IN MCKINNEY - 09/18/15 05:59 AM

That's a funny question. I'd like to hear the answer to this one. Ask the city if u can hunt their land. I love it! I will say this when it says ask the landowner it's usually privately owned land not city owned is what it's referring to.

Re: HUNTING IN MCKINNEY - 09/18/15 06:09 AM

gotcha thank you, i plan on calling city hall in the AM to maybe clear this up hopefully all goes well and i get to shoot me some birdies, i will keep you guys up to date.
Thanks again
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: HUNTING IN MCKINNEY - 09/18/15 04:23 PM

welcome ta texasHF... Are you talking about hunting public or WMA land ? privite land is very hard ta find some one ta let ya hunt even if hogs are terring up their yard.. In honesty i look kinfa muyloco picture a person walking up ta door ta hunt hogs looking like one of the guys from rofl Mountan Monster Hunters, you might have bettrt luck... The WMA that i've hunted.have area pretty well marked boundry lines with signs or purple paint on trees.... Some public land require a $48.00 permit, they used ta send booklet with area's & regulations for each place.... Best wishes flag
Posted By: Bdontexoma

Re: HUNTING IN MCKINNEY - 09/19/15 02:04 AM

Well are you going to get to shoot "birdies" this weekend? Keep us up to date.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum