Texas Hunting Forum

I need help!

Posted By: Captain Obvious

I need help! - 01/08/15 07:08 PM

Hey y'all I have a friend that is visiting me from Virginia and he has heard about the abundance of hogs that we have in Texas. I was really hoping to give him the opportunity to experience a Texas hog hunt. Unfortunatly I dont have property to do so. If there is anybody who has a place that they want some hogs taken out just let me know. I would really appreciate it.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: I need help! - 01/08/15 10:30 PM

Hog hunts are cheap $200 per gun or even less ought to get you on a nice property somewhere.

Plenty of threads to find these places if you do a search here

good luck
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: I need help! - 01/09/15 07:16 AM

welcome ta THF have ya tride the Outfitters & Guides section also theirs some reviews up in the hogs, varmint & small game hunting section, best wishes flag

Re: I need help! - 01/10/15 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: colt.45
welcome ta THF have ya tride the Outfitters & Guides section also theirs some reviews up in the hogs, varmint & small game hunting section, best wishes flag
peep i need help too flag

Re: I need help! - 01/10/15 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: 7.65 Argentine
Hey y'all I have a friend that is visiting me from Virginia and he has heard about the abundance of hogs that we have in Texas. I was really hoping to give him the opportunity to experience a Texas hog hunt. Unfortunatly I dont have property to do so. If there is anybody who has a place that they want some hogs taken out just let me know. I would really appreciate it.
reminds me of a snipe hunt went on rofl u have any luck? best wishes flag
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum