Texas Hunting Forum

EuroOptic

Posted By: decook

EuroOptic - 05/13/23 01:36 PM

Has anyone ever had a bad order from this company? And if you did were they on the level to fix the issue?

I ordered a turret scope and found out today that the windage adjustment doesn't work. Elevation is fine. When I pulled the windage turret cap, I saw what I think are pliers marks on the lug (or whatever it's called). My first clue was when I was turning the windage it was all the way tight to the right. So, I adjusted to the left (counterclockwise) and the turret screw came out. Well, the turret cap screw is SUPPOSED to turn with the adjustment, or it unscrews and falls out.

It looks like some moron got a bad scope, tried to "fix" it by turning it by hand, and boogered it all up. There's NO WAY this was brand new, and that's what I purchased.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: J.G.

Re: EuroOptic - 05/13/23 02:07 PM

Never had a bad deal with EuroOptic.

My recommendation is to contact them, ask for a refund, or store credit, and buy something other than a U.S. Optic rifle scope. They are not good.

Re: EuroOptic - 05/13/23 02:24 PM

Yeah, I sent the email. I'd prefer to have the store credit and do just want you said. What I am going to object to is if they tack on a restocking fee. That ain't gonna fly.
Posted By: DStroud

Re: EuroOptic - 05/13/23 02:35 PM

US Optics used to be top notch stuff. The newer stuff doesn’t seem to be of same level of quality.

Re: EuroOptic - 05/13/23 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by DStroud
US Optics used to be top notch stuff. The newer stuff doesn’t seem to be of same level of quality.

Friend of my is a PRS shooter, and was sponsored by U.S. Optics. He had so much trouble he gave them their scopes back and said thank you, but no thank you.
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: EuroOptic - 05/13/23 02:47 PM

Pick up the phone and call them. I've never had them not answer the phone during normal business hours.
Posted By: Kraken

Re: EuroOptic - 05/13/23 03:25 PM

EuroOptic has always been good to deal with.

Re: EuroOptic - 05/13/23 03:28 PM

Good customer service deserves calling out. I spoke to Clay at EuroOptics. No problem for a return, and I took the store credit for a Burris Xtreme Tactical XTR III 3.3-18x50mm scope. He helped me on the price a bit too, so this is an all around win. Yep, these guys are good and I'll do business with them again.
Posted By: LeonCarr

Re: EuroOptic - 05/13/23 07:03 PM

+1 really good folks at EuroOptic.

Re: EuroOptic - 05/13/23 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by decook
Good customer service deserves calling out. I spoke to Clay at EuroOptics. No problem for a return, and I took the store credit for a Burris Xtreme Tactical XTR III 3.3-18x50mm scope. He helped me on the price a bit too, so this is an all around win. Yep, these guys are good and I'll do business with them again.

Great ending all around! up

Good scope choice.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum