Texas Hunting Forum

Riton optics?

Posted By: Pinkus

Riton optics? - 12/31/21 02:14 AM

Recently purchased at tikka that had a riton x3 6-24-50mm on it, Has anyone heard of them? Are they any good? Thanks thf[Linked Image]
Posted By: scottfromdallas

Re: Riton optics? - 01/01/22 07:47 PM

I've heard of them. Haven't heard of any feedback. Like all brands, probably subject to which model is chosen. Love the Tikka. I really like those new Veil models.

Re: Riton optics? - 01/02/22 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by scottfromdallas
I've heard of them. Haven't heard of any feedback. Like all brands, probably subject to which model is chosen. Love the Tikka. I really like those new Veil models.

I liked em too but wasn’t planning on getting one since I already have a roughtech, but then I seen it on the shelf at my local pawn shop and just had to have it.. one of them impulse buys.. I wanted to find some feedback on the scope before I wrote it offf and throw something different on it.. thanks
Posted By: scottfromdallas

Re: Riton optics? - 01/02/22 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by Pinkus

I liked em too but wasn’t planning on getting one since I already have a roughtech, but then I seen it on the shelf at my local pawn shop and just had to have it.. one of them impulse buys.. I wanted to find some feedback on the scope before I wrote it offf and throw something different on it.. thanks

What is it chambered in?

Re: Riton optics? - 01/02/22 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by Pinkus

What is it chambered in?

7mm
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum