Texas Hunting Forum

Maven B2

Posted By: 270Sendero

Maven B2 - 03/19/21 12:14 AM

After a LOT of research I decided to buy the Maven B2 in 9x45. I went with them because of the longer eye relief, than my second choice; Leica Trinovid. A big plus since I wear glasses most of the time now. There were several other brands in the same price area, but I did not have a chance to look at them. I got them yesterday, and I couldn’t be happier. They are clear as a bell, and I get a full picture through them with glasses on. I am going to enjoy looking through binoculars again!
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Maven B2 - 04/02/21 03:06 PM

Love my b2 11x, about to order B5 18x
Posted By: freerange

Re: Maven B2 - 04/02/21 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Why so many binos?
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Maven B2 - 04/02/21 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by freerange
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Why so many binos?

I get tired of the spotting scope field of view or long glassing sessions. Spend most my time at 20x on the ATS 80mm anyway. I pretty much use tripod or sticks exclusively also. I typically spend more time hunting out west for mulie’s, pasture maggots, bear and elk then I do here for Whitetails. Last year was a light year for me, with just under 30 days out west.

11x is my all around anywhere bino and 18x will be primary tripod glass. My range finder is 7x also.

I’d give up my mavens b2 and b5 for Swaro NL pure 15x range... if they ever make one

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum