Texas Hunting Forum

Bushnell Banner 3-9 dusk/dawn

Posted By: 603Country

Bushnell Banner 3-9 dusk/dawn - 01/02/21 09:06 PM

Yesterday when I was sighting in the neighbor’s good buddy’s Savage Axis, I was a bit impressed by the scope. Real clear, and I was having no problem seeing .264 size bullet holes at 100 yards. And it was easy to sight in, with a click being exactly what it was supposed to be. Counting the 25 yard shot, it took 4 rounds. At the time, I didn’t even look to see what kind of scope it was, but decided to ask him this morning. It’s a Bushnell Banner 3-9x40 Dusk to Dawn scope. It’s $86 on Amazon. Got to tell ya that I did not think you could get a useful scope for $86.

I’m not gonna run out and buy one, and I’m not saying you should either, but $86....wow.
Posted By: syncerus

Re: Bushnell Banner 3-9 dusk/dawn - 01/02/21 10:20 PM

The low end of the market has moved rapidly upward over the last 15 years or so. Like you, I'm not about to rush out and buy one, but it's a reasonable option for the guy who fires a box of ammo per year out of his .243 or Creedmoor.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Bushnell Banner 3-9 dusk/dawn - 01/03/21 01:09 AM

Years ago, I had one of the first Tasco 4x scopes you could get. It was unreal how bright that scope was, as well as clear. Several buddies looked through it and thought it at least as good as their VX-IIs of the day.
Posted By: Ed Jr.

Re: Bushnell Banner 3-9 dusk/dawn - 01/17/21 07:27 PM

There is a BUSHNELL BANNER 2 out now.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum