Texas Hunting Forum

Somebody Splain

Posted By: wp75169

Somebody Splain - 09/16/20 07:51 PM

The moa thread got me to thinking about an extra scope I have so I looked it up to see how much elevation it had if I decided to ever use it for something. What I found was that the mil version vs the moa has a significantly different eye relief. I have no understanding how that happens just from having a different erector.

Could this be true erectile disfunction?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Has to be typo but 4 and 9 are not close on my keyboard.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/16/20 07:59 PM

MIL guys do it from further away. bolt
Posted By: Judd

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/16/20 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by QuitShootinYoungBucks
MIL guys do it from further away. bolt

roflmao nicely played sir roflmao
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/16/20 10:15 PM

That is freaking hilarious!!!
Posted By: scottfromdallas

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/17/20 12:05 AM

Speaking of SWFA, are they ever going to have their scopes in stock?

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/17/20 12:06 AM

They had them in stock two weeks ago. Filled backorders and we’re selling retail. I don’t know if they have any now.

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/17/20 12:08 AM

https://www.swfa.com/swfa-ss-hd-5-20x50-tactical-30mm-riflescope.html

In stock. Didn’t check the rest.
Posted By: SingleShot85

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/17/20 12:30 AM

Had a 16x.... word of caution the eye box is extremely tight. Now the fixed 10x is awesome
Posted By: SingleShot85

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/17/20 12:31 AM

The 20x is just as bad

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/17/20 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by SingleShot85
Had a 16x.... word of caution the eye box is extremely tight. Now the fixed 10x is awesome

Yeah I bought it used on here trying to see how cheap I could get to 1000 yards. I never even shot with it. Went ahead and got another 5-20. Which I still haven’t sighted in.
Posted By: Roughneck913

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/17/20 02:54 PM

I'd have to guess its a typo, or whatever marketing person who built the page couldn't read the handwritten note from the person telling them what to put on it. 4 and 9 can look similar with bad handwriting lol!
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/17/20 04:24 PM

Keeping with the "erectile disfunction"... I'm not sure she is going to think there is anything "significantly different" between 3.4 and 3.9 inches blush
Posted By: bronco71

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/17/20 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by redchevy
Keeping with the "erectile disfunction"... I'm not sure she is going to think there is anything "significantly different" between 3.4 and 3.9 inches blush

lol, she would probably bolt either way!
Posted By: Judd

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/17/20 05:28 PM

Now you sound like a guy that knows his way around a [censored] (the real word I wanted wasn’t censored but being a family forum, I felt the need to find one that was grin]

rofl

rc - you walked right into that one and I couldn’t resist wink
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/17/20 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Judd

Now you sound like a guy that knows his way around a [censored] (the real word I wanted wasn’t censored but being a family forum, I felt the need to find one that was grin]

rofl

rc - you walked right into that one and I couldn’t resist wink

That’s comical coming from you Jizzy... y’all like two peas in a pod, or is it two dudes in a nap sack scratch
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/18/20 07:05 PM

Awe hell yall aint seen d!@K jokes till you get together with my clan and stuff a couple hundred pounds of sausage.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Somebody Splain - 09/18/20 07:47 PM

Awe hell yall aint seen d!@K jokes till you get together with my clan and stuff a couple hundred pounds of sausage.

She was a big ol' gal, name was 'Sausage'...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum