Texas Hunting Forum

Bushnell specialty long range .22 scope

Posted By: Buzzsaw

Bushnell specialty long range .22 scope - 08/10/20 03:23 PM

saw an ad in a new gun magazine. These are made for .22lr to 300+
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Bushnell specialty long range .22 scope - 08/10/20 04:15 PM

Saw this about a month ago, I may have mentioned it in one of the .22 threads.

https://www.bushnell.com/riflescopes/match-pro/match-pro-6-24x50-riflescope/BU-MP6245BF2.html

Why the Match Pro is Perfect for competition shooting:

First Focal Plane - Reticle holdovers are always accurate no matter what magnification you're on.

Parallax goes down to 10 yards - Engage even the closest targets match directors throw at you.

10-MIL Turrets - Simple base-10 system for fast counting and dialing on the firing line.

18 MIL travel windage & elevation - Allows for a 25-yard zero with a 30MOA base on most rifles while leaving enough working travel to be successful with match ammo.

Tool-less Turret Reset - Fast & easy reset without needing to remember tools.

Deploy MIL etched glass dot reticle with elevation & windage holds - Holdover up to 15 MIL elevation, 10 MIL windage

Large, locking turrets with tactile, positive clicks - Confidence-inspiring turrets won't move under harsh stages, bumps, or scrapes. No guessing what setting you're on.

Reliable, repeatable tracking - 1/10th of a MIL means just that – No more, no less.

Precision ground glass - Fully multi-coated and featuring our Ultrawideband Coating for increased light transmission, color, and contrast while also reducing unwanted flaring.

EXO Barrier - Keeps dust, water, and fog off the glass to give you a competitive edge.

Illumination Option - Illumination for matches where it might be required in low light.

Rugged Construction - A centerfire scope, it's recoil rated to the same levels as Forge & Elite Tactical XRS II.

The best NRL22 Base Class riflescope - Perfect for NRL22 Base class at its price.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Bushnell specialty long range .22 scope - 08/11/20 01:07 AM

Buzz I would look into vertical travel, nothing better than 300 plus yards
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Bushnell specialty long range .22 scope - 08/11/20 01:24 PM

Thats it. I already have my .22lr scope. Just thought it was cool.

I got to concentrate on getting ready for Seniors 500 yard match

Then, sight in my .22lr, see my drops at 200+
Posted By: P_102

Re: Bushnell specialty long range .22 scope - 08/15/20 09:28 AM

Sounds like that scope is a copy of the Midas Tac (But less $). FFP, 10 yard parallax, 10 Mil (25 MOA) per revolution of turret. Reticle with 40 MOA of hold.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum