Sig Sauer BDX Combo

Posted By: lil_red_ryder

Sig Sauer BDX Combo - 05/03/20 12:42 AM

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/bdx-combo-kit-kilo2400-sierra3-6-5-20x52mm.html

Anybody tried this setup?

Have used Sig rangefinders in the past but haven’t tried this
Posted By: Rowney

Re: Sig Sauer BDX Combo - 05/05/20 05:15 PM

i debated it, but went with a standard SIG setup, just because I wont be shooting past 500 yards on mine. But if i was pushing the envelope i would go with it, its been well recommended to me.
Posted By: AZ_Hunter_2000

Re: Sig Sauer BDX Combo - 05/05/20 05:25 PM

One of my close friends ran one on his 28 Nosler. Not quite sure which model, but it was dialed-in. Got to sheep camp and it was still dialed-in. At some point during the hunt the scope failed catastrophically for no apparent reason. Also close friends with his guide who confirmed. Sig scopes are a "no go" for me but I love their range finders.
Posted By: okstatefan

Re: Sig Sauer BDX Combo - 05/05/20 07:17 PM

I have the 3.5-10x42 and the Kilo2200 range finder. I really like the range finder. It is much faster and just seems better than the Vortex 1800 it replaced. The scope seems fine, but be aware that the electronic reticle is HUGE. I ended up putting the scope on an AR15 for mostly just fun.
Posted By: lil_red_ryder

Re: Sig Sauer BDX Combo - 05/06/20 02:53 AM

Thanks everyone for the replies. I guess this combo appealed to me since we have several blinds on our place sitting in CRP that you can have a 600 yd shot and 100yd shot within minutes of each other and the Bluetooth adjusted BDC seemed easier than cranking turrets.
Posted By: okstatefan

Re: Sig Sauer BDX Combo - 05/06/20 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by lil_red_ryder
Thanks everyone for the replies. I guess this combo appealed to me since we have several blinds on our place sitting in CRP that you can have a 600 yd shot and 100yd shot within minutes of each other and the Bluetooth adjusted BDC seemed easier than cranking turrets.

From everything I've read, that was really the reason they designed the system.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum