Texas Hunting Forum

ZroDelta Pulsar mount

Posted By: Judd

ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/23/19 03:35 PM

Who's got them in stock? Looks like everyone's price is the same so do one of you guys who sell themals here have them?
Posted By: Pig_Popper

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/23/19 04:35 PM

This was the best upgrade for the Pulsar scope, rock solid repeatability and I got mine from Ultimate Night Vision
Posted By: BigPig

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/23/19 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Judd
Who's got them in stock? Looks like everyone's price is the same so do one of you guys who sell themals here have them?

I’ve got one. Price is $2500.
Posted By: ccoker

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/23/19 05:57 PM

they make great optic mounts
I have a 30 and 34mm scope mount from them along with the UNV one for my Flir PTS233
Posted By: Outdoor Legacy

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/24/19 04:41 AM

I've got them in stock in my online store. The link is below. They were out of stock for months but a new shipment just showed up. They are the real deal, one of the best mounts I've ever used on any thermal optic.

Jason

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/24/19 06:48 PM

Jason -

Still show out of stock? Do I need to call you or they all sold that quick?

Thanks.

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/25/19 01:03 AM

I'm very sorry, I just saw this. If it's not too late, I fixed it. My inventory count online was wrong. It's corrected and showing in stock now.

Jason
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/25/19 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by Outdoor Legacy
I'm very sorry, I just saw this. If it's not too late, I fixed it. My inventory count online was wrong. It's corrected and showing in stock now.

Jason

Just texted Judd so he knows Jason up

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/25/19 04:30 AM

Thank you! I just saw the order pop up. We'll get them shipped out tomorrow. Thanks! cheers

Jason

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/25/19 04:54 AM

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/25/19 09:26 PM

Thank you Judd! We got it shipped out today. I appreciate the business.

Jason

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/27/19 02:47 PM

Got them yesterday Jason....thanks again.

Crazy with what they are and weigh, I was sort of expecting them to be made out of gold nuts wink

Pulsar needs to up their game, what they are charging for scopes and then to put a crappy (at best) mount in the box is not a good customer experience....charge another $100 and put a decent mount in the box.
Posted By: tannerlst

Re: ZroDelta Pulsar mount - 09/29/19 12:05 AM

Spend another $100 you could have got the pulsar qd Mount

If I were you I’d check the set screw that holds the main screw to the mount . My xp38 hit the ground one night shooting at a bobcat . The plate on the other side from the knob got lost . Month later my buddy’s mount fell apart as well but we ended up finding the parts the next morning. Yes this was a ZRODelta mount . Might wanna pull it and use locktite[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Judd
Got them yesterday Jason....thanks again.

Crazy with what they are and weigh, I was sort of expecting them to be made out of gold nuts wink

Pulsar needs to up their game, what they are charging for scopes and then to put a crappy (at best) mount in the box is not a good customer experience....charge another $100 and put a decent mount in the box.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum