Texas Hunting Forum

Mid tier scope, parallax to 25 yards

Posted By: Buzzsaw

Mid tier scope, parallax to 25 yards - 09/05/19 03:16 PM

looks like my Sako Quad isn't going to sell, so, I guess I'll have to keep it and put my Vudoo build on eternal hold cry

I may sell the Meopta and buy a new mid tier (under $1,000) scope which will dial down to 25 yards, reticle, straight forward (no Christmas trees).

Bushnell Forge
Meopta Optia6
Athalon, great scope, goofy reticle
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Mid tier scope, parallax to 25 yards - 09/05/19 04:13 PM

We both saw an Athlon break on a .22. I’m not buying one, ever.

Re: Mid tier scope, parallax to 25 yards - 09/08/19 03:34 PM

found one, had to backorder though, "maybe" a month or so.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Mid tier scope, parallax to 25 yards - 09/08/19 07:58 PM

Cameraland has the Bushnell 3.5-21 under $1000, they can pick you one that will dial to 25
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Mid tier scope, parallax to 25 yards - 09/08/19 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
looks like my Sako Quad isn't going to sell, so, I guess I'll have to keep it and put my Vudoo build on eternal hold cry

I may sell the Meopta and buy a new mid tier (under $1,000) scope which will dial down to 25 yards, reticle, straight forward (no Christmas trees).

Bushnell Forge
Meopta Optia6

Those scopes listed mostly suck
Posted By: P_102

Re: Mid tier scope, parallax to 25 yards - 09/08/19 09:11 PM

I know Tim’s Athlon broke......My Athlon Midas TAC has been great. Parallax to 10 yards, 25 MOA per revolution and clearer than an Ares I had. MOA reticle but, sorry Buzz, it’s Horus.
Posted By: Big Fitz

Re: Mid tier scope, parallax to 25 yards - 09/08/19 11:54 PM

For under $1000 the Bushnell 3.5-21 would be hard to beat. I am out on Athlon...may just be just a rare occurrence but I can't trust the brand anymore. They did replace the scope, however. Buzz, it's yours for just $300. aim

Re: Mid tier scope, parallax to 25 yards - 09/09/19 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Brother in-law
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

Bushnell Forge
Meopta Optia6

Those scopes listed mostly suck

ok i'll get another NX8 loco_too
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum