Texas Hunting Forum

ATN ThOR 4 Gen 4 feedback requested

Posted By: Whammer7

ATN ThOR 4 Gen 4 feedback requested - 08/14/19 12:32 AM

Anybody have any feedback on the ATN ThOR 4 Smart HD Thermal Riflescope, Gen 4 384x288, 60Hz?
Posted By: killen

Re: ATN ThOR 4 Gen 4 feedback requested - 08/15/19 10:53 PM

no feedback on that but if you need help from customer service you are screwed
Posted By: duckhunter175

Re: ATN ThOR 4 Gen 4 feedback requested - 08/16/19 02:51 AM

No comments on that model--- but I just got my Sightmark Wraith and it is showing a lot of promise!! Apples to oranges but it fit the budget-
Posted By: Whammer7

Re: ATN ThOR 4 Gen 4 feedback requested - 08/19/19 06:17 PM

The deafening silence on this thread is telling
Posted By: Pig_Popper

Re: ATN ThOR 4 Gen 4 feedback requested - 08/19/19 07:05 PM

The original Thors were solid equipment (25 micron - 336 res units)

This would have been 3 years back , before then HD Thors or current 4K versions.

If you could find an old stock version of the Original THOR it’d be worth a 2500 gamble...

Hint - EBay has one

peep
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: ATN ThOR 4 Gen 4 feedback requested - 08/19/19 08:20 PM

I have an old Thor, probably 6-7 years old. Over that time I have only had one issue where the lens actually became loose in the unit, it was just at the end of warranty and was sent in and repaired. Haven’t had any issues since.

My thermal doesn’t get regular use, but usually a couple times a month I get it out and hunt with it, so I do use it often.

Comparing my 6-7 year old thermal image to what I see on the videos now, I want to upgrade. If I were to buy new, it would not be another Thor only because I think there is better on the market now. I am happy with my unit tho, does the job very well!
Posted By: Outdoor Legacy

Re: ATN ThOR 4 Gen 4 feedback requested - 08/21/19 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Whammer7
The deafening silence on this thread is telling

Momma always said if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.... roflmao
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum