Texas Hunting Forum

N-Vision Halo Thermal scope eta??

Posted By: Stealthjr

N-Vision Halo Thermal scope eta?? - 03/04/19 11:15 PM

Looking to buy the new N-Vision Thermal Scope. If you have a good idea when it will be shipping and plan to have them in stock...please send me a PM with a price shipped to 76226.

Thanks!
Posted By: Outdoor Legacy

Re: N-Vision Halo Thermal scope eta?? - 03/05/19 06:04 AM

PM Sent.

Halos should be here very soon and they are $5,995 + 7.25% sales tax if shipped to a Texas address. Shipping is free.

Jason
Posted By: MDMORROW

Re: N-Vision Halo Thermal scope eta?? - 03/07/19 07:50 PM

I have a demo unit in my possession presently. I posted some pics and video on our facebook page. You can get to it by going to our website.

It's absolutely incredible. The image quality is crazy good. First units will start shipping in a couple days. Pre-orders come first and then new orders I'd say a month or so would be realistic wait time.
Posted By: Stealthjr

Re: N-Vision Halo Thermal scope eta?? - 03/08/19 03:47 PM

Thanks for the responses! N-Vision told me the Halo-LR was shipping this week and production on standard Halo would also start this week. Cant wait to get one in my hands!

Cheers!

Re: N-Vision Halo Thermal scope eta?? - 03/12/19 04:02 PM

I have halos due to arrive today. Halo LR's shipping my way this week. First batch all spoken for but I'm pleased to see N-Vision gave a time line and stuck to it from the get go. That's pretty rare with this stuff. I hunted again Saturday night with the LR and again am super super pleased with it. We hunted a place in Hopkins county out by Sulphur Springs and it was my first go around with using the Bullet HP to call hogs in. I'm definitely a believer in it now. If anyone wants to see the video, just pm with your number and I'll text it to you. Humidity was super high and we were in basically a swamp. The hog died in about 6" of water in a marshy field. Video was still super clean. I've got it on our facebook now too if you go look there.
Posted By: Carancahua

Re: N-Vision Halo Thermal scope eta?? - 03/17/19 06:08 AM

Received my HALO LR last week. My personal experience:
Love my FLIR and Pulsar scopes, but the HALO LR takes it to a new level. Need to look through scope to appreciate image quality (videos are close but do not do justice). It’s now my go-to scope. Particularly useful for long range detection and identification, really long range. Within 200 yards, it produces a much sharper image than the Pulsar, but both killed pigs equally well in that range. At 2X magnification, surprisingly minimal pixilation. Am using an Anker 10,000 bank with the supplied cable to power the scope.
If you have the money, you will be buying a premium scope. I consider it a luxury purchase. Some buy Mercedes, some Chevy, both get you there. Pulsar and FLIR thermals will kill just as many hogs.

Re: N-Vision Halo Thermal scope eta?? - 03/19/19 06:59 PM

Halo's been coming in. Halo LR's too. Pre orders still taking bulk of shipments and will through mid april. The HALO and HALO LR are likely the clearest thermal scopes I've used. No kidding.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum