Texas Hunting Forum

atn bino x

Posted By: Bigfoot

atn bino x - 12/05/17 02:34 AM

I have to say that after using these this past weekend while sitting in the stand for 2 solid days I am hooked on how awesome these things really are.

I have a hard time with regular binoculars so these are a godsend. The focus for each individual eye and digital screen make them incredibly easy to customize to your vision.

Pics videos, and nightvision. These features made my hunt much more enjoyable. i especially loved watching animals at the feeders before the sun came up while my buddies and their regular binoculars were seeing zilch because it was too dark.

I havent downloaded any pics yet but if you were just thinking of buying these then I wouldnt hesitate. they made my hunt much more enjoyable!
Posted By: Outdoor Legacy

Re: atn bino x - 12/05/17 03:43 AM

I 100% agree. I'm far from a fan of ATN but I think the Bino-X are by far, one of the best handheld digital NV units on the market. With the IR illuminator brightness turned up high in the menu settings, I can see my woodline on the creek at 450 yards. They are really impressive for the price.

Re: atn bino x - 12/06/17 02:47 AM

Re: atn bino x - 12/06/17 02:59 AM

Audad at feeder at 410 yards

Same feeder same distance with audad. I did not turn up the IR beam on this. Didnt have time to play with it after dark.

Re: atn bino x - 12/06/17 03:06 AM

same feeder but night and day 115 yards

This thing is fantastic. I did take some bad pics but that was my fault. I didnt focus.
Posted By: BigDad

Re: atn bino x - 12/06/17 01:39 PM

Does the ATN BinoX have ranging capability? If so, how does that work?

Re: atn bino x - 12/07/17 02:47 AM

It does have a range finder on it but I havent used it yet. Check out ATN's website. It will tell you
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum