Texas Hunting Forum

Questions.Best price on a Thermal rifle scope ? best scope for the $$$ ?

Posted By: predatorHunter

Questions.Best price on a Thermal rifle scope ? best scope for the $$$ ? - 11/06/17 09:58 PM

Thanks for any help and info !
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Questions.Best price on a Thermal rifle scope ? best scope for the $$$ ? - 11/07/17 02:35 AM

I did a by price point thread a while back

I suck at searches
Posted By: Hog Creek Outfitters

Re: Questions.Best price on a Thermal rifle scope ? best scope for the $$$ ? - 11/07/17 03:50 AM

IMO the pulsar trail is the best scope on the market right now for the price. I can get you a really good price on one too. PM me for more info
Posted By: Outdoor Legacy

Re: Questions.Best price on a Thermal rifle scope ? best scope for the $$$ ? - 11/07/17 05:13 AM

Originally Posted By: predatorHunter
Thanks for any help and info !

I'd be glad to offer some suggestions but this isn't a cut and dried question, there are just way too many variables. Consider if I asked what the best rifle for the money is? You'd need to know a lot more info to give me a helpful answer. The first thing you've got to establish is what your price range is, second you've got to establish what features are important to you. Internal video recording? Rechargeable battery pack? 640x480 resolution? None of the above?

The good news is, there are more great thermal scopes on the market this year than ever before and the prices have fallen off the cliff this year, so you can get a whole lot of bang for your buck. It just depends on how many bucks you want to spend. grin

Feel free to give me a call and I'll be glad to lay out all the options and price ranges etc. No pressure to buy, no sales pitches, just free info, I do it every day. If you are going to seriously consider thermal, you need all the info to then do your research and make your decision. Sort of like the old carpenter saying, measure twice, cut once.

- Jason
Posted By: MDMORROW

Re: Questions.Best price on a Thermal rifle scope ? best scope for the $$$ ? - 11/07/17 08:36 PM

It all kinda depends on your needs and budget really. Best scope for the money really depends on several factors.

In general this year Pulsar has been the most performance per dollar for the price point. Armasight has some deals as well.

Be glad to help if I can.
Posted By: predatorHunter

Re: Questions.Best price on a Thermal rifle scope ? best scope for the $$$ ? - 11/07/17 10:17 PM

thanks for the info guys very much appreciated !
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum