Texas Hunting Forum

Upper middle tier price point

Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Upper middle tier price point - 10/03/15 01:20 AM

Got the B2 9x42 about to order the 11x42 also

They had a pretty stellar return policy so thought why not.

Highly impressed with them in NM.. Very impressive price point for what you get actually.

I was about to pull the trigger on some new razor HD's. Glad I waited.

Optically as good as it gets under 1k. Are they EL's no but I wouldn't put more then a $500 pemmy on the EL's over them.

http://mavenbuilt.myshopify.com/collections/stock-optics
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: Upper middle tier price point - 10/03/15 05:41 PM

Where can a guy pick a set of these up and look through them? I am curious as to how you learned about this outfit too.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Upper middle tier price point - 10/04/15 02:07 AM

Originally Posted By: RiverRider
Where can a guy pick a set of these up and look through them? I am curious as to how you learned about this outfit too.

They are a direct to market company. Good for lack of mark up bad for trying before you buy.

I went to their both at TTH show. I was putting them side by side to vortex razor HD. Better glass then razor but heavier. In NM I put them up against lecia geo's, older vortex razors, and zenray's. The beat all three(lecia's where 15x though, so maven should of beat them) Their customer service is really good. Plus their money return policy. At home put them against 10x EL's it was pretty darn close but swaro vision takes the cake.

Japanese glass has always been a step off euro but very close, this glass ain't a step behind, it's up with the big three top end.

I should have the 11x this next week. Well report back on them

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum