Texas Hunting Forum

I-Scope

Posted By: jetdad

I-Scope - 10/01/14 12:43 AM

Has anyone used one of these? I have an issue in my dominant eye and from the video it seems like it would help me. I'm just curious before I waste my ex-wife's money if they work well. I really don't want to learn to shoot with a scope left handed.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: I-Scope - 10/01/14 12:55 AM

Are you cross dominant? Left eyed, right handed?
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: I-Scope - 10/01/14 07:42 PM

Looks like you could make one of these for a lot less than $80
Posted By: jetdad

Re: I-Scope - 10/02/14 01:09 AM

Cross dominant? Are you flirting with me? Seriously. I've lost the center of my vision in the tight eye. I am right handed and right eye dominant. I find it very awkward to shoot left handed but my target is not visible when I try to sight. It's just a blank gray spot. Very annoying. The IScope looks like it might be a solution for me. Looks like I might be able to keep both eyes open.
QuitShootinYoungBucks, If I made one myself it wouldn't be endorsed by Jeff Foxworthy. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Posted By: dfwroadkill

Re: I-Scope - 10/02/14 07:06 PM

I have one. For my purpose I didn't like it. For your purpose it may be great. I thought it would be nice to record with, but it didn't do a very good job for a variety of reasons. The other thing I am not keen on is that I hunt hogs at night. Any light is not good IMHO...so a lit up phone can be an issue. Regardless, this could something workable for you. up

Something else you could try is to get one of the digital scopes with a video out and hook it to a small LCD screen. Just a thought. cheers
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum